• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disney Ad is back

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Attn Admin: I'm using Safari on a Mac and even tried my PC and the ad is making the website unusable again. This just started for me again today. It's covering the whole page again somehow and no mater where you click it takes you to the Disney Baby website.

Same here, it's absolutely ridiculous. It took me four tries closing out the browser and logging back in to be able to respond to your post :/

Same here on my Mac

It's gone for me.Hope it is gone for everyone else too <3

Back again! I hate when they have those scroll DIsnet ads! Every time I end up just not coming BnB for awhile because it is sooooo frustrating :( Feels like it comes back every month. Why can't it be fixed?

It's back, and it's THE WORST. Makes the board impossible to use.

I'm having this issue today with a Disney Winnie the Pooh ad on Chrome on my desktop. No matter where I click, it redirects me to the ad page. :(

Edit: Using adblocker on chrome, even when logged in, does not fix this.

This is getting ridiculous! The Disney ad is popping up more and more lately. Isn't there a way to permanently fix this? I have had it once a week for the past month if not more.

Omg please get rid of the Disney baby ad - I'm sure it is a huge moneymaker but seriously you'll have long time patrons and new members alike losing their minds just dealing with it!! I know this was already posted but I couldn't even reply to the original post because of the d*mn advertisement!!!!! It's awful!!!

I'm on an iPhone - but didn't work on Mac computer either.

Sorry for the terrible grammar/spacing/lack of eloquence - but I'm unable to edit anything due to the Disney baby nonsense.

No issue with the Disney baby ad but the now tv ad is stopping me from using b&b

Could someone grab a screenshot for me?

I've contacted the ad team regarding the NOW TV ad shown in the UK.

I've found refreshing the page makes that horrid NowTV ad go away....well temporarily!

I haven't seen it yet today, wobbles (yay!!!) but if it pops up again I'll grab a screen shot and do my best to post!

Struggling with the now tv ad here too...

Yeah now tv ad is definitely still happening, refreshing isn't even working now to get rid of it, for me anyway. It's making it pretty impossible to use the site at the moment :(

I gave the team a nudge on this yesterday. Awaiting an update x

Ad is back again and is covering the home page now too. This ad is getting stupid annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->