Disney Movies?

K

Kloe

Whats your favourite Disney movie? and why?

Mine was Beauty and the Beast and Homeward Bound but then Tangled came along. I adore it, I love the story, its fun and always drags me in. I put it in the DVD player and start tearing up before its even started. Its so sweet, Rapunzel has to be my favourite Disney princess.
:dust:

I love Disney films but the little mermaid has to be my favourite x

Beauty & The Beast is my favourite. Just love it, the songs, the story, I always always cry at the end. Tangled is also amazing, definitely my favourite new disney movie,
x

Beauty and the beast is definitely my favourite, I just love it, I even wore the a Bella dress to my high school prom!

The lion king, the little mermaid, the fox and the hound, pocahontis, beauty and the beast, Aladdin, bambi there my top favs but I love most tbf

The Fox and the Hound is by far my favourite! I love Todd so much, and I always cry my eyes out when he gets left in the woods :haha:

When I was younger I really wanted a fox cub because of him (and partly Animals of Farthing Wood).

The Fox and the Hound is by far my favourite! I love Todd so much, and I always cry my eyes out when he gets left in the woods :haha:

When I was younger I really wanted a fox cub because of him (and partly Animals of Farthing Wood).

This
Or I wanted a horse because of The Silver Brumby :haha:

I watched the lion king last night, still makes me cry after all these years! :'(

We had The Little Mermaid on yesterday, dh was very amused that I cried my eyes out at the end :haha: x

robin hood and lady and the tramp. they are my absolute favourites. also love the lion king.

fox & the hound for me. dont know why i just love how much they are best friends.

The little mermaid has always been my fave but tangled is a close close second! I love the songs from both films so much!

Lady and the Tramp is awesome watched it yesterday :D

Has anyone seen Wreck-it Ralph yet? I can't wait to take my brother to see it. Looks so good!

Oh UP is lovely, although, you start crying before it even really starts lol

I love the love story and the old couple :cry: so soppy though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back