Disney Movies?

I watched Up for the first time at Christmas and I loved it! Definitely my favourite Disney movie so far :cloud9: I was in bits by the end!

I must have a heart of stone cos I didn't cry at Up and also don't get what all the fuss is about lol.

I just love the older couple idea, the marriage is built on hopes and dreams and he is there with her to the end and fulfills their dream in her memory :cry: love disney:cloud9:

I just love the older couple idea, the marriage is built on hopes and dreams and he is there with her to the end and fulfills their dream in her memory :cry: love disney:cloud9:

Aww me too! I also loved the strangeness of the whole film :haha: talking dogs and floating houses! What's not to love?? Charlie gets fits of the giggles every time Russell speaks - so cute!

The Little Mermaid, Beauty & Beast, Tangeled, Tarzan, Aladdin annnnnd The Lion King :)

The Little Mermaid, Beauty & Beast, Tangeled, Tarzan, Aladdin annnnnd The Lion King :)

Not much then? lol

I want to order some new disney dvds, not sure which, fed up of the same ones we've already got. Deffo ordering Dinosaur as Millicent is obsessed with them lol x

Brave & Tangled. I have Tangled on my phone....for the kids....honest.

Beauty and the beast has always been my favorite. My mam and dad still know most of the words and all the songs as I watched it at least three times a day when I was little :haha:

Not much then? lol

I want to order some new disney dvds, not sure which, fed up of the same ones we've already got. Deffo ordering Dinosaur as Millicent is obsessed with them lol x

Ended up ordering Dinosaur and The Lion King..can't wait for them to come :D x

It's impossible for me to pick a favorite. Lol I love them all!

I like the tinkerbell movies as its all magical and not sad or scarey bits for my lo watch

Classic disney movie would be the lion king, its one of their best.

More modern one I love monsters inc! Quite sad that at 21 I can't wait for the new film to come out :haha:

Lilo and Stitch has to be my all time favourite!! I also love Up, beauty and the beast and monsters inc. !

I doubt I could pick just one movie as my favorite, but I think my favorite princess is Mulan. I love how she's such a dramatic departure, strong independant... and getting her man at the end is just a bonus, not the goal.

Oh too hard - when I was a little girl I loved Sleeping Beauty and the Jungle Book
Aladdin and Alice in Wonderland are great, The Lion King and Fantasia 2 are also awesome
Love Lady and the Tramp

Not keen on the new ones like Brave (I'm Scottish and thought it was it awful!) and Up etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->