Disney On Ice

J

Jade--x

I've been thinking of taking my LO to go see Disney On Ice, my youngest is too young he's only 16 months and wouldn't really appreciate and enjoy it, but my 3 year old might.

Just wondered if anyone else had taken their LO and how old they were and whether they enjoyed it or not.

I don't want to ask him if he wants to go I want to take him as a surprise, but I don't want to pay for it and him not like it. I don't know if he's still a bit young or not?

I'm going to take Logan this year and he's 3. Hopefully he will enjoy it. If not he will at least like one of the colour light sticks lol xx

I think at three he would enjoy it :) Tegan probably wouldn't have the attention span for it even now though. You know your child best :)

Lola was about 26 months when we went and she absolutely loved it. She sat through the whole thing brilliantly. I want to go again this year!

Weve taken lo we sat ring side I personally would wait till there 4 or 5 it's quiet loud the let fireworks off with a bang and inwouldnt sit any where but ring side which can cost nearly £100 for three seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->