Disney store clothing sizes

salamander91

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with the sizing at the Disney store? I ordered the marvel Christmas t-shirts for hubby and DS and they're absolutely massive! I've attached a picture comparing them to their usual t-shirts.

https://s2.postimg.org/fepn83i4p/P_20151126_194922.jpg

I remember when I bought Alex's pjs I bought them in a size smaller cause they looked huge, turned out I was right! Weird sizing like!

I bought the same ones and they're massive too, not even sure ds is gonna fit in his so it even looks reasonable. I got age 4 and he's normally in 4-5 and some 5-6 because he's so tall but it's massive 😢 xx

I've just submitted my complaint to the Disney Store about it. Thanks for starting the thread on this as its spurred me on to do it, I thought it might just be me that thought they were big. Xx

I've just submitted my complaint to the Disney Store about it. Thanks for starting the thread on this as its spurred me on to do it, I thought it might just be me that thought they were big. Xx

I've put a complaint on their FB. Let me know how you get on! Xx

I've put a complaint on their FB. Let me know how you get on! Xx

I've done it via the website so it'll be interesting if there response is the same for both. We'll have to keep each other updated 😃 Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->