• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disneyland?

vaniilla

Reaction score
For those that have been what age would you say is the youngest they can enjoy going? we're debating taking lo next year to the one in France but I keep hearing stories of toddlers terrified of the characters :haha:

They'll be terrified of any kind of mascot regardless of where it is... Can you see what he'd be like at a party or something? My son was scared shitless when he saw micky mouse at a fair we went to, it's funny as he's an absolute terror usually, I couldn't believe he got spooked whereas my first son who was a quiet child loved them!
We went when ds1 (Florida) was 4,6 and 10. I'd say the 2nd time was better for being able to go on more but it was still amazing the first time!

We've been to both Florida and Paris. The twins were about 19 months in Florida and 2.5 when we went to Paris. They loved it both times! They don't remember the one at 19 months but loved it whilst they were there. They do however the most recent trip to France and they adored the characters, rides, sights, sounds etc. My baby was 7 months when she went and she seemed to take in all the colours, lights, sounds etc.
They can't not enjoy it in my opinion! Go for it x

I agree that maybe you should try him out with some characters at a party or fair or something first. And it depends if you can go again in the next few years. I'd like my LO to remember their trip to Disneyland if they only got to go once.

That's a really good idea, I'll try to find a costume themed place near us and hope for the best :haha: I was on the disney site earlier and holy moly those prices! I don't know why I thought it was much cheaper than that, better get saving asap or he'll have to go alone :haha:

We went when Kaysie was three years and two weeks and she loved it, and still remembers it now and ask to go back (she is five now).

We just got back, my lo is 20 months and he loved it! Not afraid of the characters at all

We took lo at 2.5 she was happy with the characters from a distance but not close up - she had a good time overall

We went last month and my 3.5 yr old loved it! He wasn't afraid of the characters and even got a kiss and cuddle from Mickey. He was however a bit nervous of the fire effects they used in some of the shows/attaractions in the disney studios. It does feel quite hot so can understand why he was nervous! x

We went to Disney in Florida when LO was 15 months and she loved it - wasn't scared of the characters at all. We're going back next month when she'll be 26 months old and I'm pretty certain she'll love it even more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->