Dissertation candidates..Talking about the pregnant body :)

Sandy80

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!

Firstly, let me introduce myself. My name is Sandy, I'm 22 and I'm currently a MA student at Warwick doing my dissertation on how women talk and experience their pregnant bodies.

So how on earth did I become interested in this topic? Well, to be honest I have four neices (all under the age of 5 lol) and watching my sisters go through the experiences of pregnancy/birth/leaky boobs/interfering MIL's got be more than intrigued about the subject, so much so that I want to write 10,000 words about it!

Basically my project will be interested in talking directly to any ladies interested to share their experiences of pregnancy, (for example; talking about the impact of your physical changes, how has this made you feel? how do others treat you now? (ie; touching bellies/alchohol rules) does your body feel like your own or your babies? what impact has this had for your how your partner see's your body?)

Anybody willing to take part will recieve 100% anonimity as I will change names in my final project. Also, you would like I can supply you with a final copy so you can read about your contributions!.

If anybody would like more info, pls feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your time.

Sandy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"