Disturbing dreams

I remember in my first pregnancy I had a lot of bad dreams. One in particular I woke up crying because I had dreamed we lost our baby (not true - she is a happy almost 3 year old now!).

Pregnancy is crazy sometimes! LOL

I had a wonderful dream that my bosses decided there was no point in me coming in for the 3 days I have to be here over the holidays (I ran out of annual leave) and to just stay home for the whole holiday. I woke up very disappointed. :nope:

And I had my first baby dream! They handed me a daughter except I was still only 9 weeks pregnant and I'm like 'this can't be right. She can't be healthy, I only carried her for 9 weeks!' but nobody else seemed concerned. Woke up from that one a little disorientated too.....

Stupid pregnant brain.:sleep:

I had that same exact dream the other night! Everybody else was so happy and wouldn't listen that I had only been pregnant for 10 weeks!!

And then the night after I had a dream that I was gigantically pregnant and was trying not to succumb to drugs (I have never done a single drug a day in my life!!!) but the temptation was killing me and I felt so ashamed. I woke up absolutely horrified! I honestly think I had the dream because I was watching Breaking Bad but still...freaky.

Yeah I have some crazy dreams/nightmares...and pregnant people have a tendency to remember their dreams better. So your dreams may usually be crazy but you dont remember.

The other night I spent all night seriously addicted to coke - my whole night I spent going after my serious addiction.

Side note: Never have done coke in my life hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->