Diva cup/soft cup

Definitely play with it before using with ttc. I love mine, but it took a few tries to feel comfortable putting it in and taking it out. (I have not used it with ttc; I just use it with AF). I put it in awkwardly one time where it was bumping up against my cervix which caused major cramps that stopped once I took it out and adjusted. Now I can do it with no problem...I think everyone is just different with using it.
Youtube videos also helped.

I didn't see this post and posted a similar one right after this. Thank you all for the info. My Dr says if it doesn't work with timed intercourse this month next we are on to IuI. I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen now!

Thank you gradschoolmum! :)
Yes I already googled some youtube videos, just waiting for my soft cup to arrive.
Definitely play with it before using with ttc. I love mine, but it took a few tries to feel comfortable putting it in and taking it out. (I have not used it with ttc; I just use it with AF). I put it in awkwardly one time where it was bumping up against my cervix which caused major cramps that stopped once I took it out and adjusted. Now I can do it with no problem...I think everyone is just different with using it.
Youtube videos also helped.

Fingers crossed for you BelleNuit! Hope to hear good news from you! :)
Thanks Rawan! I'm definitely feeling nervous about it! I haven't taken a HPT in several months, but I have reason to believe that AF may not show tomorrow as I haven't started spotting yet and I always start spotting 2 says in advance.

Forgot to update. In case anyone has been following this thread. I've used softcups for 2 cycles now, and AF showed both cycles. My take on it is that the cups seem to be good for the mess factor, but don't necessarily seem to increase your odds.

I got a BFP the first cycle I used them but not since. I'm using it for the mess factor and use mine not just during my fertile window too.

I tried soft cup for the last cycle, and I agree with you, it helps with the mess factor, but maybe not necessarily increase the chance of pregnancy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->