Dizziness and Feeling Cold

yellowbuttons

Reaction score
I've been getting quite a lot of dizzy spells. Sometimes to the point where I black out momentarily and have to clutch the wall and wait till I feel better. I feel weak and tired all the time and often feel really cold too. Is this normal? Or is there something wrong with me?

Last night when I went to the loo I wiped and found some fresh red blood (not a lot) on the paper. This happened twice but since then nothing. Nothing on my undies neither. I've got cramps, but I've been having these since 4 weeks.

Help.

hi hun i think the dizziness and feeling cold are normal as iv been feeling the exact same, just try making sure ur not dehydrated and eating enough, he bleeding however small u should contact ur local epu to get checked out some women do experience bleeding in pregnancy but that doesnt mean its normal so id deffo get it checked hunny x good luck keep us updated

Yep, dizziness is normal. I get it a LOT, everyday and I'm drinking 100+ oz (3+ liters) of water each day.

The last week ive been getting dizzee spells to

i've been super dizzy and cold (still in uggs and polo necks in the sun!!) but agree with other poster call your midwife about the fresh blood if you're worried

Hi ladies, thanks for the reassurance, glad to know I'm not alone.

I ended up going to A&E and spend the whole of last night there. I was extremely weak yesterday, practically passing out every time I tried to get up. At around 10.30pm I discovered that I was covered in a rash that looked like measles which really set the alarm bells ringing so went to A&E. Good news is, all my tests came back normal and apparently it's all due to a mixture of pregnancy, being very run down and stress from work and daily life! The rashes are apparently a viral infection, nothing sinister. Thank God.

Anyway I've got to go to the Early Pregnancy Unit tomorrow to get a scan done so hopefully the good news continues there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->