Dizzy spells

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
Anyone get these?
I went dizzy about half an hour ago. I can hardly stand up or walk. I am stuck at work and can't tell people why I feel like this
I have no idea how I am going to get home if it carries on all afternoon - there is no way I can drive

Is this really common?

I think that's common. At the very least, it happened to me too. I think it lasted a few hours and got better as time went on. Can someone come pick you up and drive you home? You could tell the people you work with that you don't feel well. You don't have to be specific.

If it lasts I'll get DH to come and get me and just try and keep it on the low that I am not feeling well.
It's crazy. I'm ok, then I move and it spins all over the place again.
My colleague has noticed and just thinks its cause I am stressed out with work - true that's probably not helping

Yep - had them on and off since 4 weeks.... its usually worse when my blood sugar gets low so maybe have some chocolate or a sugary drink to help?! xx

hiya hun, try to eat something it may be your blood sugars. also it is a common symptom of pregnancy, i get it all the time. dont suffer alone though because the worry will make it worse. dont you have anyone at work you can confide in at all?

I had that in the first couple of weeks. I think it's your blood pressure or something. Feel better soon x

I havent with my first two but I did for the first week or so with this one. It was realy bad actually but they seem to have gone now :)

I just had that a few moments ago. I was standing and talking to a coworker when all of a sudden the room started to spin and my head started feeling really light. I drank some orange juice and ate a peanut butter sandwich and all seems fine now.

Hope you feel better. Go home and rest if it continues all day... Good luck

Hope it goes away soon chele, i get dizzy quite allot but not due to pregnancy, if i'm hungry i get light headed and dizzy and also suffered from vertigo a while back but it seems to have died down, i'm sure they wont think your pregnant just say you get it every now and then or something and hopefully someone will take you home or pick you up xxxxx

hiya hun, try to eat something it may be your blood sugars. also it is a common symptom of pregnancy, i get it all the time. dont suffer alone though because the worry will make it worse. dont you have anyone at work you can confide in at all?

I don't have anyone at work I have told yet. Am just being cautious but am sure a couple are getting suspicious so I might mention it if it carries on.

Well 5 hours in and my head still spins violently when I move. DH had to make a long journey out of his way to come and pick me up. So my car is at work and he has to go out of his way tomorrow to get me to work. If I still feel like this though I am not sure what to do - we're a dept of 4 and 2 are off on holiday so if I don't go in I'll be leaving one on her own and that's not fair.

Damn it. I am happy though that at least it's all a good sign of pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"