Do I belong here?

mommy2lilmen

Reaction score
my oh and I have 6, we are going to be ttc #7..the time we are unsure
Reason why I ask if I belong here is we are doing the pull out method. Is that prevention?
Or are we Not trying and Not preventing, as we are doing the pull out method along with ovulation check??
We'd welcome another right now, but we arent going out of our way ..

you belong whereever you feel comfortable..... i hover in between everywhere to be honest..... 6 WOW lol... how did you do that!!! x

I agree, whatever you feel is appropriate! I'm technically NTNP right now but we'll be considering ourselves TTC come August. Won't be doing anything except using OPK's either... they are coming in the mail :happydance:

I agree, whatever you feel is appropriate! I'm technically NTNP right now but we'll be considering ourselves TTC come August. Won't be doing anything except using OPK's either... they are coming in the mail :happydance:

i only use OPKs tooo but count ymseld still NTNP as i dont really believe/trust them and they dont actually prove anything xxx

i would say we are NTNP! but sometimes SO pulls out too! we would be over the moon if one comes along! but think SO is also a little nervous as it will be our first! so i think when we are trying for a baby he sometimes thinks "oh god this could be it" and gets nervous!! and pulls out haha!!! but we are definitly NTNP!! XXX

i only use OPKs tooo but count ymseld still NTNP as i dont really believe/trust them and they dont actually prove anything xxx

Yeah it's not really because of the OPK's that I will be considering myself TTC but more that we will be more serious about it iykwim. We always had the game plan to start trying in August but we just ended up NTNP a little sooner :)

Since i don't plan on charting or anything I will probably stick around both the TTC section as well as the NTNP section until we get our BFP :D

I just dont know exactly where my feelings are. I so badly want one right now then I think about how my hormones are right now and they are back on track. Im on routine an so much more..bringing baby would add more to it. But then I think about how I miss being pregnant and the new baby stage and so forth and so badly want. I want to try again to see if I have a girl and I just dont know. ugh, thats why i feel i belong in the NTNP stage cus we arent using protection, we use condoms occassionally but would rather not. so we use the pull out method and I pray that it doesnt work ..
lol sorry for the confusion

I would say you are NTNP, the pull out method is not prevention. When pulling out there is still pre-cum that is left inside and that can contain viable sperm. You seem to be a pretty fertile myrtile so I hope you fall again soon. Good luck and lots of :dust:

I would say you are NTNP, the pull out method is not prevention. When pulling out there is still pre-cum that is left inside and that can contain viable sperm. You seem to be a pretty fertile myrtile so I hope you fall again soon. Good luck and lots of :dust:

Im sooooooo fertile! Seems we not having sex often as of lately ,when we do its usually few days after i ovulate up till a week befor I ovulate. My moods between that pushes us apart. So I guess my hormones work as my bc lol we pull out at those times

My OH and I have a hard time finding time for sex with 2 kids, I can't imagine how hard it must be to find the time with 6! Since it's something you want, I hope your hormones work themselves out soon so y'all can :sex: during O time. :haha:

My OH and I have a hard time finding time for sex with 2 kids, I can't imagine how hard it must be to find the time with 6! Since it's something you want, I hope your hormones work themselves out soon so y'all can :sex: during O time. :haha:

I think my *hormones* is lack of sleep, over worked sahm,back talking kids and ex being a d!ck. (pardon my language) so that gets in the way of being in the mood, so possibly thats a good thing, hidden birth control lol :haha: We have our odd mornings, we have our odd weekends. On average we have that time a dozen times a month I guess at the very most. Is that average??

Well, I am certainly not a good one to ask about average times per month because your average has my times just this year beat! I am lucky to get OH in the sack once a month. :blush: It's sad really, but hopefully that will change sooner rather than later. 12 times per month works out to 3 times a week so yeah I would say that's pretty average for people with kids. :thumbup:

Well, I am certainly not a good one to ask about average times per month because your average has my times just this year beat! I am lucky to get OH in the sack once a month. :blush: It's sad really, but hopefully that will change sooner rather than later. 12 times per month works out to 3 times a week so yeah I would say that's pretty average for people with kids. :thumbup:

I would say that's pretty good for those who don't! Before NTNP'ing we would quite easily get through the month doing it only a handful of times. When you're tired and you have things on your mind, 'tis quite easy to get in a habit of preferring a proper early night rather than a :wink: :wink: early night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->