Do I really have anything to worry about?

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
Ok I'm getting more worried and more hopeful by the day - our scan is on wed to see if there has been any growth since two weeks ago. The dr at the time said there was nothing to say that this isn't a normal pregnancy but as you may know I am really worried about having another mmc.

BUT what I'm thinking at the moment is that I really didn't have any of these symptoms last time and kindof knew something was up - this time I am feeling pretty sick and tired most of the time, getting up for the toilet 3 times a night, huge nipples (TMI!!) and my belly is definitley growing (I know it's just bloat but this didn't happen last time).

I know no one can give me answers but does that all sound pretty normal?

That all sounds lovely and normal hun,

Know One can give you answers like you said but your hormones are giving you all the symptoms that my hormones are giving me so fingers crossed all seems good hun, especially if you didnt have these symptoms last time xxxxxxxxx

Its normal to worry hun but Im sure everything will be just fine . Good luck :hug:

It does sound normal to me hun, it's only natural that you're worried :hugs: Hope you're scan goes ok

Sounds very like how I am feeling and very normal (((hugs)))
When I had my m/c 5 years ago I had no reall preggy symptons apart from bit of tiredness but nothing else.
You sound like you are progressing just fine :)

Sounds very like how I am feeling and very normal (((hugs)))
When I had my m/c 5 years ago I had no reall preggy symptons apart from bit of tiredness but nothing else.
You sound like you are progressing just fine :)

Thanks all! Yeah I had tiredness last time but nothing else really ...just sooo nervous of getting my hopes up! :hugs:

:hugs:aww we're mummies,its in our cv to worry LOL :hugs:

I have never had a mc but have got friends who have and they all say that their symptoms totally stopped and they just "knew". You sound just like me with your symptoms and i would def say you have nothing to worry about. Remember, what happened previously has no impact on this pregnancy.

best of luck for tomorrow hun, will be looking out for your news.

:hug:

xx

well hun im in a similar boat to you. I have had two miscarriages before this one, both were mmc, I had a erpc and a natural miscarriage. I tried again and im now ten weeks gone, Ive had three scansd already showing all ok and im having my dating scan the same day as you.. :)
I really had no clue id lost the first time but i had a feeling the second time something wasnt right i wasnt showing signs i was pregnant. Looking back I wasnt as sick the first time as with this pregnancy and I didnt have huge nipples (LOL) either which i do this time. So im nervous like u too but babe what will be will be, relax and enjoy this pregnancy and we will both know more on wends! What time is ur scan?

well hun im in a similar boat to you. I have had two miscarriages before this one, both were mmc, I had a erpc and a natural miscarriage. I tried again and im now ten weeks gone, Ive had three scansd already showing all ok and im having my dating scan the same day as you.. :)
I really had no clue id lost the first time but i had a feeling the second time something wasnt right i wasnt showing signs i was pregnant. Looking back I wasnt as sick the first time as with this pregnancy and I didnt have huge nipples (LOL) either which i do this time. So im nervous like u too but babe what will be will be, relax and enjoy this pregnancy and we will both know more on wends! What time is ur scan?

Oh hun I'm sorry to hear you had two :hugs: My scan's at 11.20 - I feel like a kid waiting for xmas with the chance that xmas might be taken away from me :hissy: But like you say, what will be will be and I guess if we don't see a heartbeat at least I'll be grateful for knowing earlier this time. What time is your scan?? xxx

mines at 12.15 :shock: im so nervous and so excited!!! Ill say a prayer for u hun and ill be thinking of u. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->