Do i see two lines or am i CRAZY

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
jeeshhh

see this looking for a faint line grrrrrrrrrrr.. I glanced over and i swear at a angle i see the faintest line. From pictures you cant see it lol...:cry: I have another on from the twin pack i will do on day 30 which is friday and the earliest day i found out last time.

Drives me crazy when i want something so much. Wish our docs took blood tests etc but they dont and they are so old fashioned they just want to see a pregnancy test positive... Wish i could sleep for a week and wake up with a positive..

A Hand reader tells me she sees a heartbeat and i need to calm myself, she seen the heart beat last time and she told me to test on 4th oct, which i did at day 30 and yip i was. But i dont want to get my hopes up to much as i have mild cramps , STAY AWAY AF!!! I have slight pinkish discharge on saturday night and nothing now just dulling pains and iam soooo tired... come on girls send me some fairy dust.

tell us your story about your test! lines lines lines

That sounds like it to me! I hope it is!!

Well ive been poas all week and like you if i tilt it up against the light i swear i see a very faint line, but think im wanting it so much im imagining it :cry: had few mild cramps today s guessing af be here tomorrow after 7wks x

good luck sweetie :dust::dust:

hope its your bfp ... loads of luck xxx

aw i have to put it in shade or tilt. maybe iam imagining it. My friend can sorta see it. But its not good enough thou so will wait for AF or retest on friday, i need to cool my jets here x

aw i have to put it in shade or tilt. maybe iam imagining it. My friend can sorta see it. But its not good enough thou so will wait for AF or retest on friday, i need to cool my jets here x

My OH thinks ive lost the plot :haha: sure i'll know by tomorrow if temps drop x

tested yest with a clear blue (not digital) and nowt unless i squint lol. might leave the last one for tomorrow or monday if af not here. i had slight pinkish discharge this time last week so i thought it was ib. does anyone know after IB how long too test

arh! i guess you need to wait a few more days, its frustrating! i want you to be pregnant!

i tested last night and BFN.... Iam on day 32 now and i normally have 30-32 days cycles. This month i think i had ov late at day 20-21 soooo iam only 10-11 DPO so maybe there is still hope... what gets me is the bleeding 2 sat nights ago which was day 24:( confused... There are afew ive read after a mc dont get a bfp until week 5 sooooo i hope iam like them as the af is still away. Think iam going to do a cheapie test now as there in the house but i know what its going to say and it keeps chipping at me grrr i want a xmas baby!

Fx for you huni, I hope the :witch: doesn't show up X

she still isnt here, thought she was earlier and i held my pee in that long i danced to the toilet , i just sooo didnt want to face the witch..

Don't give up hope yet!

I'm a member of the Out But Not Down Team 2011 (you'll find us in TTC groups & Discussions).

We're all trying to keep PMA up and the ladies are great at keeping your spirits up when you feel things are at a loss.

Fx'd she stays clear

Oh fingers Fx'd for you! And toes!! Lots and lots of baby dust coming your way!! xx

awwwwwwww i knew someone would asked. i feel like a right prat! hey i saw the line but no no no the AF came 16th night :( she is here with full force:( aw well at least i know il have a good clear out and get the lining nice a thick. I dont even wanna try again but i know il say that then il be in same place next month. I did have a feeling i should wait for one AF i was just playing chicken so at least it was decided for me. Last time i tried on a normal period i got caught first time in trying after 10 years, please god make me not be another year like my first child... to be honest as long as its healthy and having a af first will defo make me feel more happier in that respect! so i think maybe i should start countin?

Aww sorry huni Iwas the same last month, I was convinced I was pregnant and saw a faint line but it was just my mind playing games with me, when af came it was horrible, painful, heavy and also alot of little clots Sorry if tmi. So I'm hoping it with happen sorry after my good clear out lol. Fx for you this cycle X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->