Do i see two lines or am i CRAZY

awwwwwwww i knew someone would asked. i feel like a right prat! hey i saw the line but no no no the AF came 16th night :( she is here with full force:( aw well at least i know il have a good clear out and get the lining nice a thick. I dont even wanna try again but i know il say that then il be in same place next month. I did have a feeling i should wait for one AF i was just playing chicken so at least it was decided for me. Last time i tried on a normal period i got caught first time in trying after 10 years, please god make me not be another year like my first child... to be honest as long as its healthy and having a af first will defo make me feel more happier in that respect! so i think maybe i should start countin?

You aren't a prat for wanting to see that little lone so much that you did - I don't think anyone of us who has spent months trying hasn't done that - I know I have - fingers crossed for next month though. :hugs:

jeeshhh

see this looking for a faint line grrrrrrrrrrr.. I glanced over and i swear at a angle i see the faintest line. From pictures you cant see it lol...:cry: I have another on from the twin pack i will do on day 30 which is friday and the earliest day i found out last time.

Drives me crazy when i want something so much. Wish our docs took blood tests etc but they dont and they are so old fashioned they just want to see a pregnancy test positive... Wish i could sleep for a week and wake up with a positive..

A Hand reader tells me she sees a heartbeat and i need to calm myself, she seen the heart beat last time and she told me to test on 4th oct, which i did at day 30 and yip i was. But i dont want to get my hopes up to much as i have mild cramps , STAY AWAY AF!!! I have slight pinkish discharge on saturday night and nothing now just dulling pains and iam soooo tired... come on girls send me some fairy dust.

tell us your story about your test! lines lines lines

What is a hand reader? Just curious! I want to know badly too!

she can see things like feel my future. she has seen loads before, she is a friend and doesnt charge:) she did keep saying 8th march 8th march and i wouldnt listen i think i pushed her into seeing it this time as i has sooo many symptons. i ov around day 20 which is blimen the 8th! she could not have known that much esp with mc in jan. we will see:) she said 4th oct and i done test 4th oct and bfp (baba i mc:(

Oooo Will be interesting to see what happens. Keep your PMA up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->