Do I want aanother baby? sex always makes me wonder "what if?"

MummyToBeH

Reaction score
So I'm back again having had 2 beautiful girls. One is 2 years old and the other is one.

This is the second time since having my youngest that I've had unprotected sex with my partner and it always makes me wonder what if I'm pregnant again?

If I was pregnant id have another little beauty when my girls are 3 & 2. I've been looking for other ladies on this forum who have the same sort of age gaps and a new baby or one on the way to see how they feel but no luck yet.

My other half says he doesn't want another child sometimes but then others he says if we could guarantee a boy he would have another. Mixed messages!

Just looking for some reassurance or similar situations? I've got 2 weeks of wondering and then back to normal life.

Thank you in advance ladies x

Hi! My husband and I have a 4 month old daughter and are going to TTC when she's about 9-10 months old. I'm looking forward to having kids close together in age!

I'm sorry your husband is giving you mixed signals. Maybe you should sit down and talk with him seriously about if you both want another or not? Just to give you a piece of mind.

I'm in a weird place too... Think we weren't careful enough (unprotected) too close to "o". He doesn't really want to try for another. I'm a little more torn. Our girls are 3.5 and 2.
I will be nervous until AF shows up... What if it doesn't?!
Oh, and I got pregnant cycle #1 trying for both of my previous pregnancies... :/

I hear you! My oldest just turned 3, my youngest will be 1 next month. Hubby would be happy to have a dozen kids (seriously) but me, I'm not so sure.

I think I'm coming at it more from the practical angle - how will we afford no 3? It's a struggle now and things are only going to cost more once in school/sports etc. let alone the savings I need to accumulate to feed two teenage boys :wacko: Plus that would be another 3-4 years until I'm working full-time again (I do about 60 hrs a f/n now).

I'm also not sure how my eldest would cope - he's a bit sensitive and a real Mama's boy and he found it hard to cope (still does) when I spend time with the baby and not him.

At the moment I suppose I could technically be pregnant but if I'm honest (and perhaps a tad naive) I don't think we are having sex often enough to get pregnant (I'm just not all that into him at the moment which I suppose is another vote against no.3).

On the other hand...as I'm packing away smaller sized clothes I can't imagine that it's for the last time....

A friend of mine has all girls. SIX of them! I have a feeling her husband only makes girl-baby sperm lol. I don't know if they had the "we'll try once more to try to have a boy" situation, but if so... it definitely failed (4th pregnancy was identical twin girls and 5th pregnancy another girl).

I don't have any advice on the age difference... Both your girls are younger than my youngest and I'm thinking of TTC maybe later this year to give them each about 3.5 to 4.5 years difference.

I'm noticing that it has been about 2 weeks since your post. Any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->