• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do internet cheapies work for you?

MillieMoo

Mummy to baby girl
Reaction score
I bought a pack of internet cheapies from ebay and i've never had a positive on them, i've hardly had even a line, however i started using FR ones and boots ones at the same time and they have both shown me a positives.

Do you know why this would be? I just find it really strange that it doesn't pick anything up.

Thanks!!

i use internet cheapies which work for me,
really dont know why they aren't working for you ! sorri xx

Don't know why that would be they work for me. Sorry.xx

They worked for me but didnt get dark until day of ovulation

i thought they didn't work for me, until this evening, i got the following...

https://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324/oddsocks/?action=view&current=ovtest.gif

after weeks of faint or no lines!

I can't see your picture. Can you post it again?

It's my first month of using OPK and I got them from t'internet too, so far nothing. The control line does show up but I have had no positive. There were instructions that came with them, they had a chart with them stating when roughly you were supposed to ovulate but I'm past that day - I'm, on day 13 but I don't know how long my cycle is - about 32 days I think. I don't know if that means they don't work or that I don't ovulate (?)! The actual test is just a stick with a green bit that you hold - are they the same? xx

I had no positives with the internet cheapies, or very very light lines, but I started using the clearblue fertility monitor and the ASDA own ovulation tests and I've had positives on both of them ... so no, the internet cheapies didn't really work for me either!! xxx

Hi Torz. I would say that if your cycles are usually about 32 days then cd13 is still too early to ovulate. I would say its going to be more like cd15-cd17 so don't lose heart yet. Hopefully your tests will begin to get darker over the next couple of days and then you will get that positive.

Little angel, its so annoying that the cheapie ones don't work isn't it?! It just means we have to spend a hell of a lot more money on FR or clearblue ones. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->