do people know your ttc again?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
how do you cope when people ask?

We were told to ttc right away, both sets of parents know this but i really wosh no one knew. i dont want people thinking or hinting im pregnant when im not.

how do you cope with this?

Thats a hard one. I think if someone asked me if I was pregnant I'd probably just cry in front of them! We started ttc on NYE when I was ovulating and so far only my mum knows and two close friends (who i was pregnant with at the same time). I had to tell my mum as she is brilliant and understanding and well I got UTI while staying over and had to get antibiotics safe for pregnancy. But actually - thats it, won't be telling anyone else, and if anyone asks me - I will just say that we are not ready at this time and waiting for me to get stronger.

Personally I think its a bit insensitive to ask! If I do get lucky, I am keeping it quiet until at least 15 weeks - not sure how I am going to do that as I love to talk...but its best for me and OH. Hugs to you! xx

Hi there. sorry for your loss :hugs:
When people were asking me in december if i was TTC, i kept saying "no, i want to be able to drink over xmas and new year" But now thats all over, i dont know what to say?
Perhaps think of a legitimate reason why you are not trying yet (but secretly you will be trying) and hopefully that will take the pressure off?
xx

thanks ladies, think ill just say im giving it a break for now, its so hard isnt it?

No one knows that we are trying to concieve again (apart from the ladies on here). I've told everyone that we are just not ready yet and still grieving over the twins xxx

Sorry for your loss.:hugs::hugs:

I'm only just starting TTC after my mc in Nov but no one know that we started TTC again and nobody had asked me yet!! Its a new year and a new start!

Only my twin and her husband know. We didn't want anyone to know we were trying after my ectopic because we didn't want the questions. When people who don't know what happened to us ask when kids will come we just say not yet...

I'm telling people we're having a long break from TTC, that way there's no pressure. Quite a few people knew we were trying first time round so we had a lot of people questionning us (well intentioned) about whether we'd got our BFP yet. In hindsight I think I was a little too honest for my own good. Good luck with making your 2011 baby :dust: xxxx

thanks ladies, hope you call get your BFP soon! we deserve it!

Nobody knows wer are ttc except my neighbor, she's a friend of mine, we were pregnant together and m/c just a few days apart. She had an ectopic pregnancy. My family is no support, they want me to get my tubes tied. So we aren't telling anyone.

Nobody knows wer are ttc except my neighbor, she's a friend of mine, we were pregnant together and m/c just a few days apart. She had an ectopic pregnancy. My family is no support, they want me to get my tubes tied. So we aren't telling anyone.
I had a reversal last year on the 16th june 2010. The biggest mistake I ever made was being sterilized in the first place. It only makes you want another even more cause you feel incomplete. Please please please take no notice of your family hunny xxx

Thank you Jojo. My family is horrible and even told me I should be happy that I lost my twins. How horrible. I wanted to die when I heard those words over and over again.

:hugs:oh honey, i cant beleive they have treated you this way! I really hope you get a bfp soon and a healthy baby in your arms at the end of it! why are some people so heartless?

sorry for ur losses :(

i just been telling people we're not trying but just waiting for it to happen when its ready to happen! X its no one elses business!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->