Do the new frer stil suck?

FS. Maybe I'm just seeing the strip? I think I'll go back to bed and test one more later. Save the rest for tomorrow just in case. I'm probably good!

Attachments

• IMG_8282.jpg
    IMG_8282.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 49
What I do with the Walmart brand is take the strip out and tape to a white piece of paper. It's easier to spot a line that way. Easier to compare by day too!

Seriously though

Attachments

• IMG_8285.jpg
    IMG_8285.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 45
I only see something on the third (?) purple case test you posted. But it's so barely there I can't tell if it's an actual line. I don't know if this helps...
First is tweaked, greyscale and invert are from your original photo.

Oh I can definitely see it on your most recent photo. When I tweak it it looks as though it has colour as well

Attachments

• IMG_1899.jpg
    IMG_1899.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1897.jpg
    IMG_1897.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1898.jpg
    IMG_1898.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 17
White paper test.

Meanwhile frer is stark white. And in true poas aholic fashion all my frer are gone 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8286.jpg
    IMG_8286.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 41
Yes, I can definitely see something faint. Whether it's a genuine line, I don't know. I wonder if I tweak this it has colour...

I can't tell if it's pink. Is it in real life? Definitely a faint line though.
Tweaked, invert and greyscale

Attachments

• IMG_1916.jpg
    IMG_1916.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1917.jpg
    IMG_1917.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1915.jpg
    IMG_1915.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 7
I will try be zennnnnnnn through the day and wait until later this afternoon to pee on another.
With my third baby I had a decent line on FS and barely there on first response. So I know it's possible...... can't decide if these first signals have also gone down the crapper though. The barely there line developes in time but darkens AFTER the time.

I think this is quite common with early positives - for them to be there super faint but darken over time

I see a line against the paper. I think I could see a line on those before a frer. Might be because the line is thicker. Gl!

It LOOKS to have color and not be the grey evapish color but when they are so faintl it can be hard to judge:/ enclosing pic or my positive first signal and frer from my third babe just for fun lol.

I'm just going to chil. I'll do an afternoon one later and update.

Attachments

• IMG_8290.jpg
    IMG_8290.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 41
I have a POAS problem. Okay. Let's say they are all Evaps. What are the odds every single one of them would get one?!

New test...... I'm down to two. My kids are going to catch on if I drag them to Walmart again. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_8293.jpg
    IMG_8293.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 52
I see what you're seeing. Just be careful as I got a very convincing line on a few of those same ones about 2 weeks back. I'd never had that issue with those before so I don't know if they changed them recently or what. Just thought I would warn you. Good luck!

I'm hoping I'm NOT pregnant, so I'm totally fine with these winding up amounting to nothing. I just peed on another. Another faint line. I'm so so so nervous.

Pic 1

Attachments

• IMG_8304.jpg
    IMG_8304.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 36
White paper test

Attachments

• IMG_8307.jpg
    IMG_8307.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 45
I realize it's hard to see on here. Irl. Visible. Not line eye.

Attachments

• IMG_8306.jpg
    IMG_8306.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 36
Lol um. Officially out of tests. Why do I do this? Like I expect a new test to be more forthcoming than the last.

Attachments

• IMG_8314.jpg
    IMG_8314.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 48
Paper

😭😭😭 freaking out

Attachments

• IMG_8320.jpg
    IMG_8320.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online