Do the new frer stil suck?

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
I just used one and there is a suuuper faint line which I'll try to capture. I've hated the new ones for having these faint lines but maybe they have sorted it out since I last peed on one?

I just got my period back from having number three, I'm on cd 35. We use condoms. But I had heartburn last night. Which is why I picked up test.

Hopefully you can see what I see

Attachments

• IMG_8261.jpg
    IMG_8261.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 102
lol you can't see it on the upload. Anyway in real life there's a super faint line. Looks to be pink but this faint it can be hard to tell. First signal looks bfn.

Do the new curved handles still suck?

I take it back, the FS has something faint too. Probably developed just after ten minute. I'm trying super hard to resist the urge to pee on the second frer.

I don't think I had trouble with evaps on the FRER but my first signal (the 88c cheapies) showed positive at least two days before FRER. My first signal line started very faint but was within the time frame. Seems like it could go either way! Stalking for an update. :)

Okay getting super nervous now. Second FS definitely has a line too... frer if anything has a squinter.

Second FS

Attachments

• IMG_8271.jpg
    IMG_8271.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 95
Photo doesn't come across. But POAS-aholic here already used four tests and now I'm going to have to pit stop when I go out later for more.

I see something on the second test. Good luck :)

I think I see something xx

I'll update later on. I'll pop by and get more FS and FreR. For real though are the new frer behaving these days? Because I've posted about getting lines before but I think they were just crap tests. I cracked the frer open and there was no indent, just the suuuuuuper faint squinter.

Nervous ladies.

Sooooo scared that I've got an early positive here ladies.

Hate that you probably can't see it, and the sun has gone down. I'll try tweaking.

Attachments

• IMG_8279.jpg
    IMG_8279.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 70
Last one because I just can't tweak.

Attachments

• IMG_8278.jpg
    IMG_8278.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 62
I see it on the last one! Are you hoping for positive or negative? Xx

No idea on the new frers, but I am in almost the exact same position... just had our 3rd, using condoms but had one tear 2 weeks ago and no af yet since baby was born, but I'm starting to get lines just like yours on FS tests... Good luck on whatever outcome you are hoping for! Following :)

I have this problem where I never see anything on those fs tests, ever, even when the line is quite decent!! I do see something extremely faint on the frer but as you are using condoms I would guess that it is probably an indent, however good luck and I hope you get the outcome you desire!!

Hoping for negative fxfxfx. Haven't decided whether we want four or not but we are definitely not wanting four NOW.

I'm thinking in the clear. Woke up super early because I couldn't sleep and have dipped not one but TWO frer, both look negative. But the damn FS still has something uber faint on it. The dye take forever to clear from the test, but I'll snap a photo when it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->