Do the new frer stil suck?

My brain hurts.

Attachments

• IMG_8382.jpg
    IMG_8382.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 33
I agree, it does look slightly pink in color. Does it look pink in person?

They have all looked pretty pink in color. They don't have that evap color. But I dunno. I really am starting to think I've got a bunch of crap tests. Feels like if the FS are positive the FRER would show by now?

Ive found that the fs are more sensitive thst the frers. Maybe it will just take a bit and it will show on the frer too!

But Negative frer

This is why stocking up on tests is baaaad for me!

Forgot pic

Attachments

• IMG_8385.jpg
    IMG_8385.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 34
I hate how they just don't show up on here. Horrid headache, hate being confused over this.

That's frer looks like it has a faint line! Wow my eyes hurt, can't imagine yours!!!

Darkened now that it's been sitting

Attachments

• IMG_8390.jpg
    IMG_8390.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 36
lol I just took stinking Tylenol. Every FS has a line.

WHAT IS GOING ON!

White paper test.

I'll just get some polish remover and take care of my nails now 😂

Attachments

• IMG_8392.jpg
    IMG_8392.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 47
Hmmmmm. I see shadows at best...Nothing solid enough to call bfp. I would think they would show a consistent progression by now. Hoping tomorrow gives you solid lines! Xx

I know they are pretty faint but definitely more visible in person than they come across in the pics. I definitely wouldn't call bfp either at this point.

I have had the FS do this to me the last two or three times I have tested. I have even had some really convincing evap lines that were colored and everything. I would say with the lack of progression it is likely just these tests with their shadowy lines.

Totally crazy! I need to buy my good old wondfos to have on hand, no good tests these days! I'll test once more with fmu hopefully negative or at least no darker �� Then I will call this saga at its end! Ugh! Eaten up my life for the past two days!

the new frer's were perfectly fine for me. gave me a bfp at 8dpo this time. (i was on vacation and brought one along). the next day i went to the store and the only FRER i could fine were the ones with a digi and the old style. took the old style and it was "better" (aka darker) than the new style, but none the less it did work great for me.

I did notice my previous miscarriage pregnancy the FS gave me a faint bfp before the new FRER. I didn't have them to compare this time since i was out of town, but when i got back home i got some FS and they were great too. They do take longer than the "time limit" to show well though.

However, at this point i feel like since its been a few days of those faint lines it could just have been a chemical or evaps. I would assume it would be darkening up by now.

Good luck on whichever outcome you want <3

I think your progression looks normal for just being the 3rd day, my tests usually dont look much different this close together. I have been getting iffy eye catching lines the last few days on a different test and some first signal, and my fs was easily noticeable irl today, not much on photos though.. my curved frer, though, was negative or eye catchy at best

Well I'll be POAS in the morning but if no progress I'm done and investing in some wondfos. They never let me down. Will update in am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->