Do the new frer stil suck?

I don't want to help you freak out some more, but like others I see a bit of something. It seems like too many faints to be false, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything! I've used the FS tests before and they were stark white, but that was fall 2015, so it's been a while.

You said you're on CD 35... how late are you at this point?

I'm on cd 35 from my FIRST post partum period. My daughter is 16 months old, I JUST got it back. So I have no reference point right now. We use condoms though. And our slip up (damn condom came off as he was pulling out) happened. A week ago? I can't recall when. That's the only time it could be from unless there was some other condom mishap that I don't know about. So it seems super unlikely but. I have been so amorous lately and the other night I had heartburn which is so rare when I'm not pregnant. I've had FS give faint lines before and then wind up being nothing. Which is why I guess I keep peeing on them, I keep expecting the next one to be stark white.

Your most recent tests are the most obvious and they do look pink. And looking at your photo for comparison from your third child, you can clearly see the FRER is lighter and less obvious (I'm finding it hard to see it!). Have you checked the batch number on these? It's possible they are a faulty batch, but if they are from different batches then I would think it's far less likely they are all evaps or false lines

Oh man! That really doesn't give you much to go on. Fx you'll have a definite answer very soon.

Well, I POAS when I got home from my outing (after maybe a two hour hold? Probably less) and another uuuuber faint FS and even the FRER has a super squinter which could of course go either way. Feeling kind of crampy but I get that way when I'm tired and I had bad sleep last night.
So I know I won't know anything more really until tomorrow and I'm trying to tame the POAS beast to not just blow through the stash I brought home. The struggle is real.
I don't want to be pregnant-- but seriously, after all this angst I'm going to be pissed if these lines all amount to nothing!

Your most recent tests are the most obvious and they do look pink. And looking at your photo for comparison from your third child, you can clearly see the FRER is lighter and less obvious (I'm finding it hard to see it!). Have you checked the batch number on these? It's possible they are a faulty batch, but if they are from different batches then I would think it's far less likely they are all evaps or false lines

I will have to dig through the trash and see if I can compare! Good idea!

I totally see it! If it's genuine (which I think it is) then by tomorrow frer should give u a faint but obvious line :) stalking

Following. I had an uber faint line come up on the new frer today as soon as the pee went across. I'm scared it's false.

I'm seriously anxious for your next test! I can only imagine how much effort it's taking to tame the POAS beast! :haha:

I was absolutely ready to call them all bad tests. And I didn't tame the beast it totally escaped last night, only to give me barely there unconvincing squinter. Anyway. Frer has a line this am, but again it's a squinter, but less of a squinter than it has been.

Maybe I'm one of these girls who just has hcg in her system all the time? Before the days of crappy frer, I would have considered this one positive though.

Attachments

• IMG_8359.jpg
    IMG_8359.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 49
Sun isn't really out yet so lighting isn't great

Attachments

• IMG_8360.jpg
    IMG_8360.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 38
Bathroom light.

I'm out of frer. I don't want to buy more.

I have two FS left (I just did one, waiting for it to develop). I feel like if it was legit I'd have better lines by now.

Attachments

• IMG_8361.jpg
    IMG_8361.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 35
No they are the NEW curved ones which I hate. But cant find the old ones anywhere. But my FS is developing with a line. So I'm probably either knocked up, or I have hcg in my system.

This FS is probably the darkest so far within the ten minute window.

Attachments

• IMG_8363.jpg
    IMG_8363.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 40
Still hard to see. I will take another pic after it darkens some more.

If I go buy more tests I'll pee on them. And if I don't I'll stress out until I go buy more. Vicious cycle.

Wwyd?

I mean. That the FRER and the FS both have lines this morning.... my fur is up.

A few minutes out from the ten minute time.

Attachments

• IMG_8366.jpg
    IMG_8366.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 28
I obviously need to go to my normal test viewing spot, these pics suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->