do u hear baby's movements on a doppler?

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
before I started using my sonoline b Doppler I used 2 look up videos of women using them so I knew how 2 use it & everything. a couple of the women would say "that's the baby moving" or "baby's kicking the Doppler." when they heard a weird sound on the Doppler that I cant describe.. its not the static sound of course (which is usually when u need more gel) its just a weird noise. I wish I could record it & put it on here. anyway I hear it sometimes when listening 2 my babys heartbeat. so just wondering is this just my own stomach or is it my baby moving around like some of the women on YouTube said?

also one more quick question.. as u can see im about to be 14 weeks. is 14 weeks for sure second trimester? before getting pregnant I always thought it was 12 weeks.. then I kept hearing its 13 or 14 weeks so that's why im still in first tri right now. I wanted to be sure I was actually in second tri when I move on 2 second trimester board. so 14 weeks definitely second trimester? should've asked my doctor this 4ever ago I know! thanks ladies!:hugs:

Second tri is technically at the start of 13 weeks so yes you already are in the second tri. Im 14 weeks today. Some places such as this site have second tri start at 14 weeks.

I know exactly what sound you are referring to. I am almost certain it's baby. I have experimented with my doppler enough to distinguish which sounds are what.

that is so awesome! I cant wait 2 actually start feeling him/her move! thanks every1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->