Do u need a passport

mummylove

Reaction score
I was thinking of taking kids and my bro for a day trip to isle of man but they dont have a passport. I have one but not kids or my bro. Would they need one? I keep reading different things on this

As far as I know you don't need one but I think you may need some form of ID.. Don't quote me on that though!

You don't need a passport but you do need some form of identification.
Xx

Would i need id for kids? And what sort of id does it have to be photo

Ring up the place where you will be getting the ferry from, like the place where you ring to book the tickets. I'm sure they will know.

No probs! Jus out of curiosity... where do you catch a ferry from to get there? I'm not far from Blackpool myself

I'd imagine you will need photo id but not a passport as it's not technically inside the UK but it is British, but best to make sure!

When you fly within the UK you can use a bc for children if they dont have any photo id (passport is only one I can think of) id imagine it's the same for this.

Oh yeah I know where Morecambe is. Does it not take long to get to isle of man from there?

I think its the fastest route as we are opposite. Was looking at prices from other places as was more money from liverpool to there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->