Do u think i am?

itzybitzy

Reaction score
Well me and the boyf did the deed on the 11th of sep. Everything was fine until i noticed he didnt have the condom on properly :p and he had ripped it slightly (men eh LOL) but by this time he had already cum. i didnt think anything would happen but for the last couple of days i have been feeling like crap tbh! I have abdominal pain and my stomach is sore to press, my breasts are heavy and sore. im shattered all the time, iave got alot more dishcharge than normal and i keep getting hot flushes!

my last period was on the 3rd of Sep and lasted for 7 days. What do you think?

Possible if the condom split .... Best way to tell is to test. Now 'might' be too early to test if you have conceived from that date but for many a test will show positive now if you are ...

If you test use first morning water or stop drinking for a couple of hrs and no bathroom visits so your water can cook strong ;)

Welcome to BabyandBump

I missed the pain somehow - it could very well be O cramps esspecially if on one side but not everyone experiences O pain. Sperm can stay alive inside the womans body for 4-5 days (some say only 3) ...

I agree with testing ...

good luck and Welcome To BnB!!

xxx

i also meant to say that im very nauseous at times, it comes and goes all day which is horrible. i can eat and be hungry then feel really really sick. im also getting really leathargic at times, just randomly. also got dull pains up my legs!

i also meant to say that im very nauseous at times, it comes and goes all day which is horrible. i can eat and be hungry then feel really really sick. im also getting really leathargic at times, just randomly. also got dull pains up my legs!

Iv been feeling really Nauseous too, one mintue im feeling nauseous and cant eat, next minute Im really hungry, so I eat then I feel nauseous again.

I would take an early predictor test and see what it says if negative and your period doesnt arrive, you can try again, good luck xxx

My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive since last month, so we are very new to the game....Here is what is happening so far.....

09/02-09/06...had period
09/06-09/12..."BD" with boyfriend on and off every other day.
09/13-09/18..."BD with boyfriend EVERY DAY at least twice a day.
09/19...Had mittelschmerz...Awful pain...(BD early that day before pain and then during the pain in the afternoon...Would not suggest as it is VERY painful!)...sensitive breasts...
09/20...Did it again to be on the safe side....still sensitive breasts and notice heat spells...Im beginning to feel hot even by doing the simplest things like typing...
09/21...very mild cramping on the right side (where mittelschmerz took place 2 days ago) nothing significant...Breasts are beginning to be sore all over...Hot spells continue....

Do anyone think this is just due to the progesterone? Any insight!!??? PLEASE!..

yeah tested and it was negative! breasts are absolutly killing me tho :(

Could be toooooo early to test tbh - When are you due the :witch:again?

round about the first of oct! thereabouts anyway. i just put a hoodie on and its hurting the boobs even more LOL

im absolutly shattered today! my mum of course is telling me im just lazy and need to go out and excercise! well i say :p to her my breasts are still hurting and im still nauseous and crampy! also crabby aswell i think LOL

itzybitzy,
When will u do the HPT again?
hopefully u will get ur BFP soon ~ ~
:hugs::hugs:

Negative. so i guess im just playing the waiting game now!:hissy:

No period as of yet! boobs very very sore. still negative tests!:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members