Do u think i am?

Well, i am here again :) my last period was on the 22nd of dec and i did the deed on the 6th of jan. aint had no preiod yet but am having symptoms again that could either be af or it could be pregnancy. ive got the nausea, (mostly at night and early in the morning) fatigue, and every other possible sympton. so basically its ben 42 days since my last af so i suppose i just gotta wait. :hissy:

everything crossed! im in the same boat ... waiting is so hard!

good luck!

x

Well, i am here again :) my last period was on the 22nd of dec and i did the deed on the 6th of jan. aint had no preiod yet but am having symptoms again that could either be af or it could be pregnancy. ive got the nausea, (mostly at night and early in the morning) fatigue, and every other possible sympton. so basically its ben 42 days since my last af so i suppose i just gotta wait. :hissy:

When should your period be due? Or is it too early to test which is going to be a bad wait lol. I got a positive HPT at 5 weeks 5 days pregnant, well it had been that long since my last period so it's that far along I think :).

My period was due about a week ago. maybe less than a week. i meant to say that i had slight pink discharge a couple of days ago which i thought had been my period and so i put a tampon in (small one) but there has been nothing since and nothing came out on the tampon. ive got white discharge at the moment. i also had a pain under my right rbreast the other week which was horrendous but probably had nothing to do with anyhting. :wacko:

Good luck! I hope you get your :bfp: this month :hugs:

aww ta! first thing my mum said to me was Pregnant? :happydance:

nah not yet. dont want to get myself down when it comes back a BFN! im gna wait till monday, got a couple of clearblue digitals just waiting to be opened LOL

Right this is completely unrelated but anyone who has been or is pregnant did u get a really gurgly stomach early on cause mine is doing somersaults at the moment. im gassy aswell (tmi i know :headspin:) i thougt i was cramping slightly but im thinking its trapped wind LOL

I was very burpy, early on and that went hand in hand with nauseousness, it ws horrible ugh. late in my second trimester and through my third I was very gassy as well when I had less room as the baby got bigger, I use to get horrible indigestion and "wind".

Yeh itzybitzy I am getting a little gassy at times...and I am almost in the same situation than you, I am 6 days late for AF.
Just to let you know, I am getting BFNs, but went to docs and she said you must wait 4 weeks till after you were due to get realistic test, so don't be disappointed if it comes back BFN at the mo.
My friend got BFNs until she was 8 weeks pregnant!!!!
Are you usually late??:hi:

im a week and 2 days late now! im so frickin restless in my bed. even when im on my monethyies i sleep better. This is driving me :wacko:

Oooohh, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you - it all sounds good!

being late is the worst when you don't get that BFP!! Lots of luck! :dust:

I'm the same as you then Itzy, as Im 9 days late too.
Hope you get a BFP...have you tested yet and wen you testing next?
:hi:

I was 2 weeks late last cycle and was going nutz!! Hope BFP comes very soon ladies!!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

unfortunatly af came yesterday as heavy as ever :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->