Do u think this is urine?

jw1555

Reaction score
Hiya normally after I've been for a wee I do notice that about a minute late I will get another little gush come out (sorry for tmi) this has pretty much happened since I found out I was pregnant. Just now I went for a wee, stood up and had the usual other gush come out, albeit slightly more than usual, then about 30 seconds later I had anther two. They weren't loads of fluid but certainly something abit different to what I have experienced before. Does anyone else have this with their urine sometimes? I doubt it's amniotic fluid but am a little confused!

Does it have a smell? It's probably just pee and I know it's gross but you may want to give it a sniff to see if it smells like pee. Calling your doctor is always helpful too:thumbup: I think with waters it doesn't just stop, but I'm a FTM so I'm not that helpful lol

Thank you, well I tried smelling it but I wasn't too sure if it had an urine smell or not! I could have convinced myself both ways! I did read that you should pop a pad in and lie down for a while to see if you get anymore so I might try that. Pretty certain it was just urine but I had better just check as I have strep b and if it is my waters I have to go straight to the hospital so I guess I best be sure!

Better to always be safe:thumbup: I think wearing a pad to see if anymore leaks after laying down is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->