do we have a chance?

sugarpi24

Pregnant-BFP 6/18/15
Reaction score
okay i got my frist smiley face positive on CD20 and then again on CD21 and again in the morning of CD22....we BD on CD22...i tested later that night on CD22 and got a negative...did we BD in time?! and its now CD23...how many days past ovulation am i? i do not temp. oh and we BD 5 days before the first +

Well, common rule is you *should* Ovulate 12-36 hours from your 1st ++ OPK. But, that being said, you could have had a long surge, and you might not even O until tomorrow. Honestly, temping is the only real way to know if you O'ed, short of a 7DPO blood test to check your Progesterone levels. Fingers crossed you caught that egg!

So just because you get a positive opk doesn't mean you ovulated? Ive tested since yesterday and all are negative...

Sounds like you BD'd in time girl, as long as you were still surging, that means your body hadn't yet ovulated, so you should be covered :thumbup:

and yes, just because you get a positive OPK, doesn't 100% confirm you will ovulate, it means you're body is gearing up to ovulate, but like AmeliasMum mentioned, the only way to tell if you have ovulated for sure is if you have bloodwork done...I wouldn't worry much about that, the majority of the time that women do get a positive OPK, they will ovulate within the next day or 2.

GL!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->