Do you apologise even if it was an accident?

I'm guessing because she was a child she didn't think she had to say sorry. I hate that, they are children but they are still little people and they understand a lot more than most people (especially those you don't yet have kids) think! She should def have apologised.

I apologise for everything, literally. Even when I'm trying to get past someone I'll say 'I'm sorry excuse me!' Or if I'm asking a waiter to get me a clean fork 'Sorry may I have a clean fork please? Thanks, sorry!' I really need to stop doing it, it drives ME mad!

Always! What a rude nasty woman. Manners cost nothing, I'm a bit like nut shake and say sorry too much.

I'm Canadian- we apologize any time, any place, any situation! :lol:

Seriously, in that situation, she should have said sorry.

Thank you for all your replies, I am glad you all agree she should of.

Nut shake that made me laugh because I am exactly the same, which is why I asked as I didnt know if it was just because I am overly apologetic that I thought she should have apologised or she really should have.

Yes definitely! I thought this was just basic manners. I hope your LO is okay xx

100%! Christ, I even apologise to chairs if I bump into them!

:hugs: for KB xxx

Oh yes! I apologise even if it was the other person's fault!

Maybe my hormones-but if be really cross someone didn't acknowledge accidently knocking my lo on the floor and if probably speak to management too.

So, yes, if I was that jerk...sorry employee, I'd feel bad and it would be automatic to apologise and ask if they are ok.

Of course I'd apologise for knocking over someone, I don't understand why you wouldn't.

I'm guessing because she was a child she didn't think she had to say sorry. I hate that, they are children but they are still little people and they understand a lot more than most people (especially those you don't yet have kids) think! She should def have apologised.

I apologise for everything, literally. Even when I'm trying to get past someone I'll say 'I'm sorry excuse me!' Or if I'm asking a waiter to get me a clean fork 'Sorry may I have a clean fork please? Thanks, sorry!' I really need to stop doing it, it drives ME mad!

I'm one of those too that apologise for everything drives oh scatty!
I always apologise to children too even if they weren't looking.. Very rude!

I'd definitely apologise for something like that! I'm always saying sorry though, drive people mad :lol:

She definitely should have apologised!! I say sorry for everything though :blush:.

Defenetly should have said sorry. I had simular thing happen to my lo. She was walking very nicely next to us and a woman turned around and swung her basket which smacked lo in the head. I didnt see as had trolley but dh did she just said oh and walked off. It was her fault and no sorry .i told my husband he should have said something. Lo hadent made a fuss so apparently this woman thought it was acceptable to not say sorry. People like this annoy me. I say sorry for everything lol. I would complain

Without a doubt!that is so so rude and I would have reported her to management!!

Yes i would always apologise! And she should be ashamed of herself refusing to apologise to a child!

What a bitch. Even if your LO had run into me if she'd been knocked over I probably still would've apologised lol.

I would have apologized hope LO was ok. xxx

I definately would of apologized! If im out, standing still somewhere (for example the park) & a small child toddles into me, i apologize. I would hate to knock over a child accidently, & would be so so apologetic to both the parent/s & child. Mind, i apologize to inanimate objects if i bump into them! I probably wouldnt of complained, thats just my nature. I guess its too late for you to complain now anyway. If that happened to me whilst with my OH, he would of kicked of for sure, & demanded to speak to the manager!

Hope your LOs ok x

Of course!!! You say sorry no matter what! What a spiteful cow!

And I'm also one of those who says sorry for everything like 'sorry, can I get past?' Etc ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->