Do you believe in reborn?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Well,I'm not sure 100% myself
The reason I bring this up because 2 years ago I miscarried and I was so upset :cry:
and one night I prayed that if the baby ever come back (reborn) please have the birthmark somewhere I can see very clearly
And my baby now has a big birthmark on his knee:dust:

I'm not 100% sure on what you're asking... Did you dream your angel had a birthmark on his knee or something? Otherwise almost everyone has birthmarks... Savannah and I have three...

I'm not 100% sure on what you're asking... Did you dream your angel had a birthmark on his knee or something? Otherwise almost everyone has birthmarks... Savannah and I have three...

I'm not sure either why i'm asking:blush: Just a thought that came to my mind today. it could just be a fluke or something i don't know:huh:
I was just thinking about my miscarriage today, don't know why,it's been a long time already anyway:cry:

You never know!

3 days before Jasmine was born my OH's Gramma died, we were very close to her... that kind of made me think about it.

I wouldn't totally say it's not possible. If it gives you comfort then I don't see why it couldn't be. :)

My Dh's father passed away when I was 6 months pregnant , I prayed that my son would be just like him and now I see it ..hes got the same facial expressions as my father in law and the same birth mark on his arm :) so yes I believe in being reborn

I don't know honestly. I can't say I gave much thought to it but I am a pretty big believer in fate and I think your story is quite amazing :hugs:

I believe it! A lot of people in my family have passed away just as another was being born. I sometimes wonder that too, as I had a miscarriage 2 months before Helena was conceived.

thats a lovely story. i would love to believe in being reborn. x

this is the birthmark he has
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/Lincoln%206th%20month/th_IMG_6038.jpg https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr266/mylittlebubs/Lincoln%206th%20month/th_IMG_6039.jpg

Its an interesting thread. Now, I'm not sure what I believe to be true, but my nanna died when I was about 7 months pregnant and I feel more a general sense of the circle of life. It was weird not feeling sad about her dying, because of my sense of new life inside me. While I dont feel that my nannas soul transferred into my son, I feel that she must have gone 'somewhere' and also Jasper came from 'somewhere', and I guess I get the feeling that its the same 'somewhere'.

This also took away from me feeling sad that she never got to meet him, as I feel like for that time after she died and before Jasper was born, they would have been together in some way. And that the nanna that I knew when she was younger and healthier would have been the nanna that met him, not the person she'd become - for the last year I really felt like my nanna was being 'held' by her body, through medical intervention and that most of the soul that is her had already gone on to wherever she was going. I almost prefer that her whole self would have been able to meet Jasper before he was born, rather than the self that was left in her body.... gee... I dont even know if that makes sense to me, so if it doesn't make sense to anyone else, thats totally understandable!

don't you think we are all reborn though? i sometimes think i have already lived this life lol. i believe very much in god and one creator but that doesn't mean reincarbation doesn't exist on one level or another imo.

just wanted to add a story about my cat....(not baby related i know lol)

he passed away last may. i was heart broken, he was 22 years old and a real member of our family.

a couple of nights after he died something made me look out of the front door onto the garden area....it was really late at night, about 11pm - i never look out the door at night unless i have to (i.e hear a noise). any ways, there was a very young cat lying on our front step in EXACLTY the same pose/way my cat used to lie their waiting for the door to be opened. This cat look at me straight in the eye and lifted up its head and gave a mioww (sp) exactly as my cat did......the cat then took off. i have never seen him again and i know all the cats in our neighbourhood. it was spooky but yet i got such comfort from it.....

I had a miscarriage 2 months before Amelia arrived and I'm a great believer at the circle of life where there's a death there's new life

Gem x

my auntie's baby died when he or she (can't remember) was a baby and then another auntie got pregnant and her baby has the same birthmark at EXACTLY same place where the first auntie's baby had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->