Do you believe..

plutosblue

Mum of 2 & duffed.
Reaction score
Hi guys..

Ok so this doesn't have much to do with WTT but I just wondered something out of curiousity.

Do you believe in Angels?

It sounds mad when I think about it, but I have always been brought up to believe that Angels exist and my mother always told me I have a 'guide' watching over me (she is an active clairvoyant). So I truely believe that Angels exist because of certain moments in my life which I just have no doubt about. It cannot be explained. I don't believe in a God as such, but I believe there is a higher power and Angels are there to guide us.

So tell me, do you believe and why? :cloud9:

I don't beleive in angels in the sense of god's beings I do beleive in spirits though. I beleive there are spirits still with us from those who have passed on. Your mom is a clairvoyant! Thats awesome!

I absolutely believe in Angels! I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ and I believe every word of the Bible, so I have to believe in angels. They are all over the Bible and all over the world!

I don't. I'm a firm believer in science and logic so there's no space for angels in my world. Although I have to admit that they're a nice idea.

no. never had much to do with Angels.

I believe in angel's and that we are being watched over by something or someone. Had very weird moments growing up as a kid and still do now to some extent just not as much.

I don't. I'm a firm believer in science and logic so there's no space for angels in my world. Although I have to admit that they're a nice idea.

I used to be a firm believer is science, but I am a nurse and I look after patients with leukemia and other cancers and people having bone marrow transplants. Naturally working with these patients i have dealt with way more than my fair share of dying and death and I have witnessed some pretty weird goings on that i have been unable to explain.

ALthough i still like to have things explained and i am usually the Scully of everything... i am not quite sure what i do or dont believe in. I do not believe in God, or the bible.... in terms of spirits I am not sure.

in a way i believe people who die become angels...like my great grand mother and my babies.

But dont think they dress up in furry wings and white dresses like the old children stories say!lol

Not trying to start an argument or anything, but I dont get how some of you do not believe in God?!?!? Especially those of you with children! Do you think the earth just appeared on its own?? Who do you think controls the seasons and the ocean and keeps everything in motion? Some one or some being HAD to create everything. For all creation, there had to have been a creator..

I am agnostic. I don't beleive in the Bible (whats-so-ever) and I don't beleive in what most people beleive as a god. Nature is a miracle but that doesn't mean a conventional god created it. I'm sure there is some power but not in the sense of what the bible talks about as a god.

I do.....just have a feeling!
Like i believe everything happens for a reason x

I was raised to believe in God and Angels and did without question until I was about 18 and went away to college. The people around me who claimed to be "christian" were the ones that made me sway. And now I am on the fence.

I believe that there is a higher power, be it God or whatever, but as far as anything more than that i'm not sure.

I believe in what I believe in. As I grow older my opinions change on certain things. I like to stay open to others beliefs and would never be as rude as to force my beliefs on others or ridicule others beliefs.

I believe in what I believe in. As I grow older my opinions change on certain things. I like to stay open to others beliefs and would never be as rude as to force my beliefs on others or ridicule others beliefs.

agreed

I dont believe in god...however i respect that people do believe. I think there is a lot of comfort in the idea of god :) A friend of mine is a minister and we have these chats all the time :lol:

I think for me i believe in angels sort of, i like to think that there are spirits that can look out for you.

But i cannot believe in god when if he is true then he's the one who is taking your children away, after my sister died i just dont understand how people can put faith in someone who does that :shrug: My family is quite religious or it was until she died.

Though that wasnt your question, i believe in angels or spirits i'm not sure why but i like to think of it but then my mum believes in ghosts and things so guess i also was brought up like that.

Yeah I believe in spirits, not the whole people with wings thing .. :rofl:

As for a God like I said I believe in a higher being but not necessarily a god.. I believe we come on this earth to learn lessons.. Who knows?! When we get up there I'm sure we will all know what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->