do you carry a rape alarm?

LMAO! Of course, I'd totally forgotten about them. Makes much more sense. Think it's time I went to bed :)

I think the alarm is mean to just scare attacker even if no one around x

No, and I really should now. I was out clubbing last night and an alarm would have been the only thing people would have heard over the music (he dragged me off to a car park near the club)....and he succeeded :'( I'm going to get myself an alarm for the next time I go out.

Nope I acutally very rarely walk anywhere in the dark, I am in my car. If I am walking anywhere at night it will be on a night out with friends and then I would never walk on my own would always get a taxi.

I used to carry mace spray before I had baby as i was always out late most days

No, but if my new team location is not on a station I would.

i do!

my mum was given several when she was in refuge, and she gave one to me. harrison set it off once... he hasnt touched it since! x

eta - funnily enough, the police officer who dealt with my mums case even gave her a link to where she could buy unofficial mace online :lol: i dont have it anymore, but i so wish id got some of that too. you never know...

i do think they should be more readily available and given away to people.

They should be, I always have mine in my bag. Its better than nothing no matter how safe an area is. x

i wonder where i can get one from. i haven't seen them about at all!
now it's a lot darker and i'm out walking with jake i'm really paranoid about everything.

my aunt only got given one by the police when she was attacked... bit late by then :(

I remember having one when I was at school, they were the thing to have. I haven't even thought about them until I saw the thread title, so not sure when I stopped carrying one but it must've been a long time ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->