Do you check your cervix?

BSN2MOM

Reaction score
Hi all! Wondering what you ladies do in terms of checking for o. I haven't tried OPK, temping turned out to be way confusing for me and I had a cold during one of the months so I am sure that was thrown off. Do you ladies check your cervix? If so do you believe that to be fairly reliable? I honestly would have to do research on what to be feeling for but part of me doesn't want to stick more in than needed haha :)
Please let me know your honest thoughts!

Hi there. Honestly, I would not know how to check my cervix, if its low or high or open or close. I started temping a week ago and using OPKs, since I dont ovulate on my own, I go for the 21 day blood test to confirm if I O or not. Not sure this is the answer you were looking for? But thats how I do it. :hugs:

I checked my cervix for a year.. unfortunatly it is not a reliable way of telling anything... A womans cervix changes so much throughout the day and cycle that even checking it at the same time everyday gave me no results. In the time that I checked my cervix, I was pregnant 2 times, both times my cervix told me nothing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->