Do you drink coffee?

Vom!! Hate tea and coffee... Just drink ridiculous amounts of diet coke..

Wish I could drink adult drinks, I feel such a twat when everyones ordering double skinny frapachino , cappachino, caramel triple espresso lattes and I'm sat with a fizzy drink!!

:lol: I would happily drink diet coke if I can't get my hands on a cup of coffee or tea. My husbands hides cans of diet coke from me sometimes because I could easily drink an entire pack in one day. :blush:

I ADORE coffee :) I drink it all day long. If I dont have one I feel awful and get a horrible headache.

I love coffee :coffee:

I don't drink loads though because it is addicting and I really don't want coffee ALL THE TIME. But I do have it first thing in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon depending on how slow work is going! It gets me by :D

Yep, 2 sugars and a splash of sweet buttercream creamer and good to go. I drink 2 cups in the morning and sometimes a cup after dinner.

Eww, I hate coffee and can't even stand the smell of it. :sick: That goes for anything coffee flavoured too. I do like a cup of tea in the mornings though. :thumbup:

Nope! I hate the smell, so I assume I would hate the taste. Same goes with tea. But I also don't like warm liquids so I won't even drink hot chocolate or even soup.

I like my drinks ice cold. Even in the winter. :)

I hate it too but if I need perking up (work meetings for eg :lol:) then I'll have some because it stops me drifting off :rofl: I sort of just suffer through it.

I love coffee and can't imagine starting the day without it. Tend to only drink it in morn tho and definitely less since bein pregnant.

I love coffee and cant drink anything else but the filtered stuff. I love the smell of it going through the whole house every morning

Yep, I love the smell of it as you walk past a coffee shop, since being pregnant i have 1-2 of the decaf stuff, but now its getting colder am moving over to the options hot choc :) DH hates coffee.

xxxx

YES! YES! YES! YES!

I LOVE coffee...iced coffee, latte, cappucino, espresso...love it all!

Although I haven't had any of it in about 12 weeks.

I don't drink tea or coffee, tho I do like sweet coffee flavour things so I'll drink a iced coffee mocha or if a box of chocs has a coffee flavour one I'll go for that. I don't have any caffiene and I manage just fine!

I'll drink it but very very rarely and if I do, I have to have sugar in it. Much prefer to drink tea

I don't like coffee but I LOVE the smell of it :)

I do however love my tea and drink about a million cups a day haha x

I love the stuff, so thick and black that you could stand a spoon in it BUT not one of my friends drink the stuff..they're all tea monsters as is hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->