Do you drink coffee?

i love coffee but i dont really get an energy buzz off it?!

Nope.

Hate the stuff.

Only drink tea, water and DC.

V xxx

I love coffee but I hate black coffee and instant; has to be creamy, frothy real coffee and with some type of flavour-I know, I know, I'm a coffee philistine. I'm getting a duallit pod machine as soon as I can afford it, and the monin syrups to go with it. I used to be addicted to coke but believe it or not I am actually going off it now; so may have to replace it with coffee :D xx

I don't drink it at home as I hate instant. I do in cafes but only lattes. At home for hot drink its tea :)

Only black fresh/filter. Can't stand instant although milicano has come close. Our machine at work grounds fresh beans and tastes amazing. I drink tea, proper builders with 2 bags if a large cup, stewed and a splash of skimmed and love Peppermint tea too.

Not fussy at all!

Ooh I love a nice milky coffee!

Hmm....:coffee: could do with one and a nice piece of cake around about now!!

Love it.
But it has to be made from freshly ground beans.. no instant crap. I'm too much of a coffee snob :blush:

YES! YES! YES! YES!

I LOVE coffee...iced coffee, latte, cappucino, espresso...love it all!

Although I haven't had any of it in about 12 weeks.

Can't believe i missed your news!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance:

I hate it!
Just love the smell of coffee places though!

I love coffee! The stronger the better, and no milk ever unless it's a mocha

jumping right to the end of this thread because I am so so tired and not had nearly enough coffee today, but I absolutely love the stuff!!! A big pot of freshly made coffee every morning and I can't speak until I have had my first cup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->