Do you ever.....

jaytee

Reaction score
Good Morning & Good Afternoon

Do you ever get nervous, scared, unsure of the furture.......when you test?

Like for example:

AS much as I want to be pregnant and be a mom, everytime it comes to testing time I get al nervous and scared if its going to be :bfp: I start to think...OMG will I be a good mother, is everything going to be ok?

I just wanted to know if I'm not the only one who thinks this way :rofl:

I kno just what u mean since getting my bfp I keep panicing that 4 kids is too many what if its twins and i have 5 lol Yet I am on cloud nine at same time xxx

I kno just what u mean since getting my bfp I keep panicing that 4 kids is too many what if its twins and i have 5 lol Yet I am on cloud nine at same time xxx

I'm freak if I were pregnant with twins after already having 3....only because I only want 2-3 kids lol

I think about that a lot too. How will I handle two. I have gotten adjusted to having a 3 year old and sleeping throught the night (lol), but then I think of how happy we would be to have a new addition to our family. I would love to see my DD play with her little brother or sister.

Did I also mention giving up going out without being back in enough time to breastfeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->