Do you experience this?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Why oh why do my kids yell "Mom" from another room and keep yelling until I get there?

Why can't they just come to me and talk to me instead of me going to them?

LOL

Haha i notice this with my brother and sister all the time.
My brother will stand at the top of the stairs and yell it till she comes when it would be so much quicker just to walk down!

LOL to be honest, I have been guilty of this.. my siblings and I yell to each other from other rooms too, when it would be much quicker to walk to the other room and talk to the other person, because you have to shout over TVs and music and whatever other noise is going on..

Usually when I yell for my mommy though it's just me being dramatic LOL.

OMG you know my Dan so well !!!!! Lol One day he was calling and calling so I sneaked up the stairs and scared the crap out of him when he turned to yell again!!!! Lol it was so funny.

Well I usually say " come here" when i hear MMUUUUUUUUMMMMMM
I then reply with WHAAAAAT!!!!! Usually when I sat right next to Ant :rofl:
i still normally end up getting of my arse though rather than them come to me:rofl:

Lazy arse kids

Sophie-Louise does the same thing, drives me mad. lol

My 6 yr old does this alllll the time..... very very annoying... then 98% of the time I ask her whats wrong she says.... nothing... just wanted to see you!!! :D

:rofl: I still do this. But usually cause I'm feeding Renah and can't go to her

My daughter does this..drives me batty!! Also she tries talking to me from upstairs, with her door closed...and music playing!!!! Just get off your arse and come down stairs lazy child!

Yep same here!

I Just tend to ignore it, then eventually he'll come to me!

My son tries to do this and I say "If you need me, you can come get me" . I do remember doing this all the time when I was little though so I try not to get too mad lol!!

Chloe does this and it drives me mad!!!!!!! Generally its just to ramble on about something so unimportant! Not saying that what she says isnt important but half the time she's just waffling lol I try ignoring it sometimes then its just a continual "mum, mum, mum, mum" till i finally shout "what!" lol

Kaya does this already and she's only 16 months lol. My mum would never come, so we learned quickly that if we wanted her we had to find her. She also used to hide in the supermarkets, I still know the quickest way of finding someone in Tesco lol.

I catch myself doing the same thing with my girlfriend sometimes, unwittingly of course. :blush: I guess we never fully grow up.

My 7yr old does this, she will shout and shout mom, mom, mummy, until i end up screaming what and then she will say it doesnt matter or something.

My 6 yr old does this alllll the time..... very very annoying... then 98% of the time I ask her whats wrong she says.... nothing... just wanted to see you!!! :D

oh gosh!

that is so adorable!!!

xXx

my 3year old does this and i say 'come on into mummy' and he'll come .we'll be in the car talking and then 3year old will say 'mummy mummy muuum mum' and iam like 'just a minute' and he'll carry on shouting then i'll be like 'yeeees *his name*' then he'll be all like 'ummm uhhh' then that's that :lol: haven't a clue half timewhy heshouts me! does some with mr.man too :rofl:

i remember being stood next to my mum when iwas younger and she ws making t saying 'mum mum mum muuum' when she didn't answer straight away and never 'getting' why she got p'd off :lol:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->