Do you feel closer to your LO now you know the sex?

Im soo glad i found out. My 1st i didnt find out and everytime she moved or i spoke about her she was "it". But now i know this one is a girl i says oh shes kicking again or i cant wait to meet her. I definatly feel a strong bond already :D

I definitely felt alot closer to my bump when I was pregnant, once I found out the sex

It was nice referring to bump as 'she' instead of 'it'

Its odd not knowing, i really wanted to know for the reason that i wanted to bond with LO, but OH didnt really want to know. We kinda decided in the end to stay a yellow bump but i think bean is a boy so we say he not 'it'. I'm so exited to find out what i'm having and will be an amazing suprise at the end of all that pushing...not long now!! :)

Meeeee!!! As soon as I knew who I was speaking to there in my tummy I felt instantly closer! :cloud9: I can't wait to met her x x

Reading all this is making me want to change my mind! we have our scan on the 17th and its OH that has convinced me to not find out. I know that after all the hard work of pushing and pain to have a surprise will be the ultimate gift. I'll probably cry when the ultrasound technician asks if we would like to know the sex "no *sob sob sob*"

I haven't gone through this before, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I don't feel like I'm lacking a connection to my bump by not knowing. We are all different though and I guess to some people knowing the sex makes the baby seem more human.

I know that no matter what sex my LO is it won't make any difference to how much I love them or the way I bring them up. If LO is a girl hubby will teach her to play cricket just as he would with a boy. If it's a girl, we'll take her to car shows just like we would a boy. So it's not like knowing the sex early is going to change what I imagine doing with the LO when it arrives and it certainly isn't going to dictate what colour clothes I buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->