Do you feel closer to your LO now you know the sex?

N

Neecee

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO do!

We all thought LO was a girl and hubby and I just called it Squiggle. I didn't mind what it was gonna be, but I'll admit that I did have it in my head that it was a girl.

Anyhoo, so we're having a little boy and I'm so happy! :happydance:

I just feel so much closer to the lil man in my bump - I can't wait to meet my baby boy. I sit at home in the evening trying to picture his little face and hoping that he'll be a little clone of daddy, and imagining what he'll look like when he's older. I just feel so maternal! My son will one day grow into a man and I'm so in love with him already!:cloud9:

I felt alot closer to her when I knew she was a girl. I was 110% sure she was a boy previous to my 4D scan!

I feel closer now i know and hes got a name , Its nice now i can say ohhh ill buy that for corey etc instead of saying Bean or bubu . xxx .

Yes. I do, loads closer. :D It's like she's already here - Cause we don't have a nickname for her, we just call her by her name. So I think that's one reason why I feel closer to her. I just can't wait to hold her now. I'm getting giddy now i've only got 9 weeks left. :lol:

I need a name and sex to feel closer I think, it makes it more real. But i have been rubbing bumb and talking to it. its still kicking daddy when I hug him so he is getting closer to.

Yeap i do!! I feel once i knew that she was a she it has helped me to bond with her tons.

And now my hubby can feel him and see him moving around, he feels a lot closer too!

I did with Caitlin - It was the best decision I made :D

yep i feel tons closer knowing the sex :) he's my little boy and i cant wait to meet him!!

See I wonder...I have a yellow bump even though I wanted to find out before I had my scan. My OH really didnt though and the more I thought about it the more I thought it would be nice to wait. However, its is werid consitantly saying baby or she/he and not being able to use 'its' name. Ahhh well, only 7 weeks left to wait!

i do definately thats the main reason i found out. My little Lilly rather than baby and its also nice for kaitlin to get used to her name

Like Carries we left it yellow. I can imagine how it will help bond knowing the sex though as you can imagine your life a bit after the baby is born. I find it hard to relate to my moving living bump as a real baby, maybe knowing the sex would help?

I do! Its so nice being able to call her a 'her' too rather than 'it'!

I think it will definitely seem more real once we know. I will be able to call it by its name. Instead of referring to it as it, it will be he or she.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean! I've got mummy's liccle man in my belly1

Yes. And because I thought I was having a boy, I'm so thankful I can now bond with my little girl before she's here.

totally. I love knowing that my little boy is in there and refering to him as "he" instead of it. I just love him that little bit more. :D

i still find me calling her it, even when i am buying pink stuff, like today we was walking round mothercare looking at car seats and im saying to my mum we need this before it gets here.. lol...

saying that tho when im laying in bed nd i feel her moving i think ahh thats my lil girl, kinda weird ;/

AAAARGHHHHHH now i want to know what im having!!! Im an adament team yellow, but i do wonder sometimes, i have a scan on 20th october (21 weeks) and i dont think i will find out but i have a 4d scan in december.... if i find out i dont want anyone to know so its a surprise for family friends etc. BUT we said dont tell anyone im pregnant until 12 week scan and OH couldnt keep his gob shut lol xx

Yes i definitely feel closer to my baby once i found out the sex. Im so glad i found out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->