Do you feel more pregnant 2nd time around?

Oliviapiper

Reaction score
I swear with my first baby I didn't even feel pregnant. I have no morning sickness, no tender breasts, no frequent urination.
However this time I new I was pregnant before i even took the test. I need to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes lol, sore breasts, on and off again nausea.
Weird how different each pregnancy can be.

My ob informed me that every pregnancy isboften more difficult than the one before it and its certainly true for me this second time too

So far so good this time around. The first time I had lots of cramping, tender breasts and lots of peeing. So far this time, just the peeing and minor cramping.

As far as symptoms go, yes and no. Yes because the nausea was worse with this one at the beginning. But it does seem to be practically gone now. However, I can already feel the baby this time and I am showing more, so that makes me feel more pregnant already. But I still have days when I don't feel pregnant at all.

Ive got a lot more symptoms this time I sailed through my first, so yes I do feel more pregnant/ill!

I didn't get nausea until 8 weeks with DS and this time the reason I tested early was because I was nauseas. I am less excited than with DS though as it's more at the back of my mind that things can go wrong.

I didn't get nausea until 8 weeks with DS and this time the reason I tested early was because I was nauseas. I am less excited than with DS though as it's more at the back of my mind that things can go wrong.

Button, I feel the same way, I feel much less excited this time around. I think right now I still don't really feel convinced that this one will stick, especially with the spotting I've been having.

I sure did! I felt more pregnant with my 2nd one. I guess, it is because your body has already been pregnant before. I felt much more bloat-y too. With my 1st, I didn't think I was pregnant, until I was week 11. I started showing at week 18. With my 2nd one, much sooner!

To answer the original question (opps, I got sidetracked!) in some ways I feel more pregnant. I definitely have had earlier nausea this time around, and my bloat is way worse this time around (after dinner, I look at least 4 months along or so).

I am paranoid that I'm showing at 6 weeks! I didn't even need maternity clothes until 24 weeks the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->