Do you find it difficult peeing in the cup?

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
I really struggle! I get pee on my hands and it takes me several attempts to get it into position! Im always a lil off!
Do u find it difficult!?

We are usually given a cardboard bowl to pee in then tip it in the pot...otherwise it goes everywhere! X

Hehe I do, & I get stage fright, can't ever go at drs so I have to do in advance & take it with me lol

We have to pee in a tube too! Seriously, I dont know how they expect you to do it! I had a jug with my son and chucked it once he was born but this time I have never got round to buying one and needless to say I am really struggling to hit the tube now :rofl:
xx

Yes the tube sorry! Haha I really struggle with it! Almost to a point where I sit there an think to myself.. I can't b the only one? Can I!?

For my first appointment they supplied disposable funnels but not seen one since, must remember to buy a jug before 34 weeks when the appointments become more regular!

i cant pee in that tiny test tube :haha:

i use disposable plastic cups and tip it in

They give us cups here, and I hate peeing in them. They're not tiny but I always feel really awkward about it.

It got really awful to pee in at the end of my last pregnancy because I was massive and had no idea where anything was down there. I would be in the bathroom for like 10-15 min just trying to pee in the darn cup and when I came out the nurse would look at me like "really? it took you THAT long!?" :blush:

I hate this. And I get stage fright too! Then I feel like I've taken to long and it makes the whole thing worse then iworry about taking it back with hardly anything in. I have to do it at home and even then it's a nightmare!!

Yeah I now do it at home, got to remember to boot leave it until last min either :rofl:

They give us a cup here and you pour it into the tube.

Find it easy now but as I get bigger I think it'll get harder. Haha.

I would do it at home but I always forget to ask for the cup thing at the surgery so always end up doing it last min! Got told off by one mw that it should b morning pee....

I got told it doesn't matter as long as the sample is within 24hours

I'm so dumb! I always try and pee right into the tube then get pee on the outside of the tube where the label is! Yuck!

I always end up missing a little bit too lau86 - it's so gross.

I don't know if it's just me but peeing into a cup/tube REALLY weirds me out, I just feel so uncomfortable!

I'm shocked that the midwives of some of you ladies send you into the toilet with just a test tube! I could never get it in the test tube!

My midwife gives us a tube and a little disposable cup thing with a spout to pour it into the tube. It's not too bad but even with that I struggle a bit lol. They'll also let you take them home for next time if you prefer to do it at home.

In my last pregnancy I got a stash of test tubes and a cheap plastic jug in the bathroom, I'd do my sample at home before going to midwife. This pregnancy I'm too tired and busy to remember - joys of working and parenting a toddler :) The jug got used for pregnancy testing too as I just peed on the wrong part of the stick and broke the test otherwise haha!

We have a cup here, or well... it is a wider test tube but I always have to stop and check if I aimed right :blush: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->