Do you find ....

1st_baby

Do you find your LO's are needing more time from you as they get older ?

Max has been needing allot more time now as hes getting older and wanting to explore everything , hes so demanding lol but then again what man is'nt :rofl:

I just find myself always eating breakkie at like noon when he finally naps lol

So many things he used to like now bore him :dohh:

Same for Josh, he gets bored after 5 minutes of playing with the same thing. He constantly want to explore & see new things. He is really bored of pretty much most of his toys now and all he seems to like at the moment is a dollhouse my mom had a couple of years ago for my little cousin. That's the only toy he can play with for more than 10 minutes!
He also loves daddy's guitars... :lol:

lol yeah max is always after my rockband set lol he loves to hit the drums :)

Yeah, Jack wants everything that he isn't supposed to have & isn't interested in many of his toys anymore. He is always after mobile phones, remote controls & our keyboards :rofl:

I am finding this with Valerie a lot right now! She isn't satisfied by laying on a blanket with all her toys around her anymore. She wants to move and find new things. She is also noticing a lot more when I leave the room and enjoys screaming/throwing a fit until I come back in. So yes....as she grows older I am noticing how much more demanding she is. Haha!

same here, the only things summer is in too is anything she shoudnt playing with, she is obsessed with bits of paper, but she eats them. she loves my mobile phone, not interested in her toy one. and say if ive got a mug in my hand she constantly grabs for it!

roll on christmas when she can have new toys tht will keep her entertained for 10 mins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->