Do you follow any blogs?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
I'm just starting my own, and am wanting to read some more! I follow a few that aren't part of Blogger/Blogspot, and I love to come online and read all of the new updates everyday lol.

Which blogs, if any, do you follow?

I read 999 reasons to laugh at Infertility.

What's your blog?

My blog is linked in my siggy as "Blog". :) I just started writing it the other day so there isn't a whole lot there, not anything substantial. I'm trying to "grow some balls" and start posting without censoring and editing all of my thoughts! lol.

I've never heard of 999 Reasons, I'm looking it up now. :) Thanks!

My blog is linked in my siggy as "Blog". :) I just started writing it the other day so there isn't a whole lot there, not anything substantial. I'm trying to "grow some balls" and start posting without censoring and editing all of my thoughts! lol.

I've never heard of 999 Reasons, I'm looking it up now. :) Thanks!

Ah, I'll have to stalk you a bit when it starts to take off.

I love soulemama.
She's a wonderful writer, photographer, and kind of back-to-the-land mother of five. She's not flakey, though. I really enjoy her blog and have two of her books.
I also read Garth Turner (a former politician and now a financial adviser) and Gail Vaz-Oxlade (a celebrity financial adviser) a couple of times a week. I take both with a grain of salt, but have learned a lot about investing, understanding markets, basic sound financial planning, etc from those two.

I've bookmarked soulemama! Will take a deeper look later tonight though. Thanks for that suggestion, Sarahkka!

My sons both love her photos - especially when she shows her kids taking care of their farm animals! :)

Thank you, hpjagged! I've seen kellehampton.com before but hadn't bookmarked it. I LOVE it!

https://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/
Kellehampton.com
Kandeeland.com

Yea extremely sad, and the strength that woman has... I just don't know how she does it. :nope:

I like "Parenting illustrated with crappy pictures". Hilarious. Don't have the URL to hand I'm afraid as I'm not on my (half broken) computer.

Please have a look at my blog, the link is in my signature:

I am following stfuparents.com . Also ocassionally other .

I second the parenting illistrated with crappy pictures is hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->