Do you forum jump?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by TwilightAgain, Nov 12, 2011.

1. TwilightAgain

TwilightAgain LTW for our LO <3

Do you forum jump? I for example don't really belong anywhere other than WTT but I post everywhere, ttc, tri1,2,3 babyclub etc etc.

But I see some women ask permission/apologise.

Just curious if i'm alone :)

2. xemmax

xemmax mummy in love

Hmmmm I usually stick to the forums where I 'belong' - Baby Club, Toddlers, GC & GS...

But if I saw a thread somewhere else where I felt I could help then I would post! I don't think an apology is needed!

3. dizzydoll

dizzydoll Mammy to Caoimhe!

I usually only post "where I belong" but occasionally I'll wander about in other forums when it's quiet but not sure I've ever posted anywhere else. For the first few months I actually didn't leave WTT :haha:

4. mum22ttc#3

mum22ttc#3 Mum of 3

Usually I just forum jump to where I feel comfortable, Toddlers, general, Santa's grotto, sometimes weaning etc. Same as xemmax though if I did see a post somewhere other than this and thought I maybe able to help then I would post. :thumbup:

5. DanielleM

DanielleM Well-Known Member

I tend to stick to certain areas GS, Grotto, General, TV. Don't tend to venture into Baby club much anymore but I will post wherever and don't apologise.

6. hardworknmama

hardworknmama mama of 2 + WTT/NTNP

I definitely forum jump as I feel that I belong to this forum as a whole, not just one or two aspects of it. There are some places I stay out of simply for the fact that I have no experience with those topics and therefore won't be able to add anything of value. :shrug: I visit baby club and look over the threads even though my boys aren't babies anymore. I visit the pregnancy part even though I am not pregnant right now. I visit labor/birth as I have been there and might have something useful to say.
    I don't think any of us should be relegated to only one or two sections. You may have joined for the WTT section but you are a member of the whole forum. Feel free to roam, you might learn something and you might teach something. Have fun with it. :thumbup:

7. karlilay

karlilay Mum of 2 :)

I go onto baby club, but rarely post there. I post alot in T&PS, GC browse GS. Ohhh and the GROTTO! :)

8. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i post where ever i feel i can give advise or :hugs: :thumbup:

9. LulaBug

LulaBug Mum of 5

I tend to stick to GC but sometimes read peoples pregnancy journals.

10. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Almost all the time. I love the forum jump; it really helps you get around the forum quicker.

11. Twinkl3

Twinkl3 DD - 2014 ♡ DS - 2018

I mostly go in; GS, GC, TTC, TWW, Santas Grotto and Miscarriage Support :) I do every now and again go tooting elsewhere as well.

12. Lauren25

Lauren25 Well-Known Member

I usually just stick to where i belong or if i have a question to ask somewhere else i usually just say 'hope you dont mind me popping in or asking'

13. tink23

tink23 Proud Single Mum to Eli

yep - I go on Babyclub, GS, General Chatter, Home Life Relationships, Paranormal - don't apologise either...they're all for everyone to use at the end of the day! :shrug:

14. pinklizzy

pinklizzy Mummy to two little bears

I usually stay where I belong and I post in GS and GC etc. At the moment I'm in denial that I should be in the toddler section rather than baby club though!

15. blueskai

blueskai

Generally I'm in Miscarriage Support or GS, but sometimes I'm scared to post in others in case people are like "gurl what are you here for :dohh:"

:haha:

xo

16. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

I didn't used to. Now my addiction to bnb has got worse I post in a few forums! :haha: TP, second tri and baby club.

17. Laura2919

Laura2919 Team Twilight!!

18. v2007

v2007 Well-Known Member

Yep, i go everywhere.

:)

V xxx

19. cupcakekate

cupcakekate Cooking baby #3 :)

There are def parts i stick to most but i post whenever i feel i have something to give iykwim..x

20. rwhite

rwhite Mum to Lachie and Clem

I post everywhere, I can't help but stick my beak in :rofl: But most of the time I lurk anyway :blush: