Do you forum jump?

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
Do you forum jump? I for example don't really belong anywhere other than WTT but I post everywhere, ttc, tri1,2,3 babyclub etc etc.

But I see some women ask permission/apologise.

Just curious if i'm alone :)

Hmmmm I usually stick to the forums where I 'belong' - Baby Club, Toddlers, GC & GS...

But if I saw a thread somewhere else where I felt I could help then I would post! I don't think an apology is needed!

I usually only post "where I belong" but occasionally I'll wander about in other forums when it's quiet but not sure I've ever posted anywhere else. For the first few months I actually didn't leave WTT :haha:

Usually I just forum jump to where I feel comfortable, Toddlers, general, Santa's grotto, sometimes weaning etc. Same as xemmax though if I did see a post somewhere other than this and thought I maybe able to help then I would post. :thumbup:

I tend to stick to certain areas GS, Grotto, General, TV. Don't tend to venture into Baby club much anymore but I will post wherever and don't apologise.

I definitely forum jump as I feel that I belong to this forum as a whole, not just one or two aspects of it. There are some places I stay out of simply for the fact that I have no experience with those topics and therefore won't be able to add anything of value. :shrug: I visit baby club and look over the threads even though my boys aren't babies anymore. I visit the pregnancy part even though I am not pregnant right now. I visit labor/birth as I have been there and might have something useful to say.
I don't think any of us should be relegated to only one or two sections. You may have joined for the WTT section but you are a member of the whole forum. Feel free to roam, you might learn something and you might teach something. Have fun with it. :thumbup:

I go onto baby club, but rarely post there. I post alot in T&PS, GC browse GS. Ohhh and the GROTTO! :)

i post where ever i feel i can give advise or :hugs: :thumbup:

I tend to stick to GC but sometimes read peoples pregnancy journals.

Almost all the time. I love the forum jump; it really helps you get around the forum quicker.

I mostly go in; GS, GC, TTC, TWW, Santas Grotto and Miscarriage Support :) I do every now and again go tooting elsewhere as well.

I usually just stick to where i belong or if i have a question to ask somewhere else i usually just say 'hope you dont mind me popping in or asking'

yep - I go on Babyclub, GS, General Chatter, Home Life Relationships, Paranormal - don't apologise either...they're all for everyone to use at the end of the day! :shrug:

I usually stay where I belong and I post in GS and GC etc. At the moment I'm in denial that I should be in the toddler section rather than baby club though!

Generally I'm in Miscarriage Support or GS, but sometimes I'm scared to post in others in case people are like "gurl what are you here for :dohh:"

:haha:

xo

I didn't used to. Now my addiction to bnb has got worse I post in a few forums! :haha: TP, second tri and baby club.

There are def parts i stick to most but i post whenever i feel i have something to give iykwim..x

I post everywhere, I can't help but stick my beak in :rofl: But most of the time I lurk anyway :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->