Do you have a date set? How/why?

Our rough date is the end of August 2014. The main reason for this is to allow me to completely finished uni and allow me to work for long enough to get a maternity package if I magically fall pregnant straight away:winkwink:

This will be our 3rd ttc date we have set but we are not budging on this one. The two dates prior to this one were pushed back further due to dh not being done with school. He finished in June so we were going to start ttc this fall buuuuuut our friends got engaged and announced that they were having a destination wedding and we didn't want to miss out on that. SO now we have pushed back our ttc #1 date to February 2011. Gives us time to get some home renovations done, me lose a significant amount of weight, we get that warm destination vacation we wanted and can start ttc while on vacation! There is NO changing the date this time regardless of what comes up.

Well, just this afternoon OH and I said this Sept, but I doubt it'll happen. Said that b/c it'll be his 25th birthday, and if I got PG then it would mean a summer baby, which works with being a teacher. :) I do want to be married before having a baby, or engaged at the very least. Not that that matters to me, but his parents are almost 65 and are pretty old fashioned. I'm too afraid to ruffle feathers.

Though, of course, if OH right this very moment turned off the TV and turned around to me and said "Lets start to TTC right now", there'd be no stopping me. Have been super broody.

We'll be ntnp from April 7th. That's because that's our wedding day and it just seemed like a nice time to start. OH is about as broody as I am so we've decided that we're just going to go for it, despite not being in what many poeple would consider an 'ideal' situation financially.

Beca :wave:

After joking about last night with hubby and giggling about the fact that Joe is already 6 months old he said out of the blue..."Mmmhhh maybe we should try earlier than august next yr for baby number 2" WTF??? I couldn't believe it...bt I will stick to my guns and wait until Joe is 2...I don't want to give my bugaboo up. lol

I think that sounds like a nice age-gap Welsh, it must be hard deciding to try for #2, when you're so used to giving your all to #1.

He definitely looks like a Joe btw!
:baby:

It's really interesting to see that I'm not the only one who has preference for certain months to give birth in too, I always thought I was a bit odd. How often does it work out how you plan though?

Lulls :kiss:

Gosh you are all so very patient, i admire your patience. I would not have even thought to join a site like this unless i was trying but at least you can have a better idea on fertility this way i suppose. I was v optimistic before i started ttc but here i am on month 16!!! I hope you all get your BFP's early on or even more waiting for you all. Good luck to you all.

Me and OH planned to TTC last July but fate had other plans, he proposed and we have had the long talk and decided to put the breaks on until our honeymoon. We get married September 11th this year so from that day forward it will be lots of :sex: ! To be honest we had always said when we agreed to try for LO that we weren't bothered if we were in wedlock or not since a peice of paper won't make a difference to either of us, but then out the blue he decided that he really did want to do things properly, which is nice. :happydance: Roll on September 2010!

I'm waiting until July/August 2010. If I fall pregnant before then I won't qualify for the maternity package at work, I'll just get SMP. That wouldn't be terrible, but it would be a shame to miss out on 6 months full pay!

i would love to be ttc now, but i know that's a wee bit ahead of myself.
OH said he's happy to start trying when he can drive.
& I want to start ttc when i'll be 20
So it's going to be 2011 by the time we start ttc :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"