Do you have a nickname for your baby? Or are we just odd?

Our first one, her name was Boo. We haven't named this one yet, and won't until we get the results of the chromosome tests.

We have dubbed ours "Skipper". We did this on the day of embryo transfer because it was out of our hands and up to the embie, so we called him/her Skipper as in the skipper of a boat who is calling all the shots!!

I have two names:blush: I call it both peanut and pickle. OH uses peanut too and my best friend uses pickle.
OH is not so sure both the use of two names, that because hes nervous that there is two as we have not had a scan yet.

We call our bub goma-chan which means little seasame seed in Japanese...

It seems to have stuck and my friend refers to bub as goma-chan also! Oh does too!

We call ours Lil Bean :)

So far we call it "sesame" or a variation ("sessy", etc.) because my book said it is only the size of a sesame seed right now :) Or we call it "baby B"

2 of the times I was pregnant we nicknamed the baby. The one I lost in November was Pumkinboo, because DH calls me Pumkin, and this last one was Little One... :)

Flump is what they call the baby in the "diary" that the nhs give you - must be a popular one.

Ours is called Secoya - it's a bit random but it's a reference to Friends the TV show. It's one of the random names that Rachel comes up with to call her and Ross's baby which he vetos.

We decided there is no way we would really want to call the child that (although it is sounding more normal by the day!) and it was also non gender specific.

We are also having a 'Flump' my sister started calling it that at work one day and it stuck. She also says hello and bye to Flump each day! :blush:

Mine tends to be according to where we are size wise.

At the moment it's 'the grain of rice' or mostly just bubs.

Bean, minimoo, dinomoo, plum...there are many x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->