Do you have an inappropriate crush?

wishuwerehere

dh, me and 2dds
Reaction score
I totally have a little inappropriate crush on my GP :blush: I hope I never have another gynaecological problem in my life or I might die before I go see him about it :rofl:

So I was just wondering if anyone else had a daft or awkward crush to make me feel better lol. No shame - the weirder the better!

(just to qualify this is a silly 'aw he's nice' crush rather than 'getting ready to leave my husband' crush. I told my husband, he thought it was hilarious but he did agree our doc is a bit of a hero)

I have a crush on my kids key worker at nursery, she is lovely and yes im bisexual. Would i would never act on it 1 shes married and 2 i love my oh and would never leave him lol but in my dreams its a different story lol

I have a crush on someone I work with. He's waaaaaayyyyyy too old for me and tbh I don't fancy him in any way shape or form I just think he's lovely....
It's too embarrassing to actually admit in real life that I have a crush on this bloke! :haha:

I have a voice crush on my tutor :lol: He has the NICEST voice ever, he talks dead whispery sorta like when someone has laryngitis but nice :rofl:

I also have a bad crush on our web designer at work. He's freelance so doesn't come in much but when he does I'm just a pile of mush :blush:
He hasn't been in for AGES, I have a sneaking suspicion it's because last time he was in he used my computer after I left, I didn't know this and left my Facebook logged in where I'd made several statuses referring to "fit IT guy"... whoops :blush::haha:

I have a crush on a bloke at work. Really handsome and lovely. Would never want to be with him but its always fun to have someone to crush on!

He hasn't been in for AGES, I have a sneaking suspicion it's because last time he was in he used my computer after I left, I didn't know this and left my Facebook logged in where I'd made several statuses referring to "fit IT guy"... whoops :blush::haha:

Oh no, i would die lol! :haha: maybe he's sprucing himself up and getting ready to come in and impress you :haha:

My husband's best pal (who was also his best man). He's not that great looking but he has the NICEST forearms. And because they're Irish he talks like a dream. Not to lower the tone at all, but watching them have a conversation with each other does funny things to me!

My oh knows who i have a crush on but he finds it funny lol

In school i had a crush on the librarian!! I was about 15, he was 40 odd, balding and not sexy at all, all I can say though is any man wearing jean Paul gautier aftershave makes me go weak at the knees!!

Not IRL really but I think Ian Harding (Mr. Fitz from "Pretty Little Liars") is hotter than hell and my DH makes fun of me for it, haha. I do downplay it to him but meeeooow.

I used to have a crush on a friend until I saw him naked (in the sauna - nothing dodgy!) and that ended that crush :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->