Do you have an inappropriate crush?

I'm bi sexual also and for some reason every obgyn of mine is hot!! That's very awkward with what they do! As for dh he wouldn't mind if I brought them home :rofl: as for guy crushes David Tennant meooooowwwww I could gobble that man up with a spoon... OK forget the spoon!!! Hehe

Omg yes!
My kids gp, omg he is hot hot hot and im seeing him tomorrow as my girl has got her first jabs.
My ex boss in work,
My dads friend and my neighbours husband.wow. x

I always seem to have crushes on geeky work colleagues. Glasses, bad dressing, the works. I don't know what it is!

My dentist once....but I don't have him as a dentist anymore. He is no longer living.

I had to go on a week long residental course for my open uni degree in the summer and i had the most insane crush on one of the lecturers. He was this terrifying chain-smoking Scottish guy in his forties and he was SO MEAN but I just had this raw animal attraction to him I think I like men in positions of authority :haha:

No, I don't, which I'm quite sad about actually. I want one now :haha:

I have loads of celebrity crushes a few who have been mentioned like David Tennant and Ed Westwick but I can't think of any in real life apart from the fit guy that sells sky in the shopping centre...yum!

This is horrible to admit, and totally harmless, tho if my ex who is the FOB were to find out, it would be all bad. I have a crush on MGK, the bad thing about it is, MGK was one of my now ex's childhood friends...

My dentist once....but I don't have him as a dentist anymore. He is no longer living.

That sounds ominous, what did you do to him?!

I was crushing hard on the surgeon who removed my gallbladder last week. Not my usual type, but he was tall and so handsome with curly brown hair. Such a sexy smile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->