Do you have ovulation issues too?

S

shaerichelle

So I am wondering if anyone else has ovulation issues. It seems I ovulate every other month or 3rd month.

I am not sure what is going on, but I am having issues finding a good doctor to listen.

My hormones are normal and I have seen my ovaries on an ultrasound and that is normal too.

Damn lady, I'm not sure what's going on. You were my poster child for soy! I thought it worked magic for you this last cycle. I ovulate every month, just later in my cycle like day 22 - 28, so tried soy this cycle. You chart your temps right? Maybe you could bring those in as proof to your doctor and perhaps try clomid if you haven't already. How frustrating!

I know right! I am starting to get mad. I took soy thought it worked, maybe it did or didnt Call me confused. Are you trying soy?

This is my chart. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shaerichelle

She was going to give me clomid, but decided not to for some reason. I am a little peeved. and Need a new doctor.

Yeah, that chart doesn't look right. I remember when you thought you Ov'd on day 14. Now it looks like you didn't. Something seems off. I'm not an expert on hormone levels. Weird that you've gotten them checked and they are normal. I think you do need a new doctor. Based on your charts, it seems to me you are the perfect candidate for clomid. My acupuncturist told me I could ask for clomid because I Ov at day 22ish. And I Ov every month! That's ridiculous that your doc decided not to do it. You need to ask again.

I did do soy this cycle from CD3-7. I'm on CD11 and have no signs of Ov approaching. I'll let you know.

She was going to give me clomid, but decided not to for some reason.

This is something to revisit, there maybe a good reason she decided not to, however that reason needs to be explicit - and of course there is opinion involved which mightve made the decision a judgement call. You have a right to this information.

Get your stomping feet back there shannon and I hope you get some answers, or a new dr.

How are you feeling today?

Thank you girls.
Heart tree its funny you say that about the chart because at first it did look fine after ff said I ovd.. (and another software did as well) and now looking at it I am wondering what is going on. Its different than last month. Maybe I will do acupuncture again.

Nato, I am going to call her again tomorrow. I need to do a little more research and have some answers in front of me. I am doing alright. How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->