Do you have to be exactly 12 weeks?

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I've worked out that I'm 8 weeks 6 days.. meaning I'll be 12 weeks on the 10th Nov. However (even though I told the midwife how far I am) she booked my scan for the 5th November, and I've just realised I'll be 5 days off 12 week.... will they still be able to do it or will it be a problem?

(I'm definetly 8 weeks 6 days cus I've had a 5 week and 8 week scan)

for a nuchal here to see the neck folds is 11.3 - 13. something weeks. So yep should be good. Hugs

i was 19 weeks! how bad is that, 12 weeks is the best time for the neck measurments for ds and sb

im going to be 10 weeks :) guidelines say 10-14 weeks

They don't even do an automatic early scan here. As long as you have a normal pregnancy you get one at 18-21 weeks lol. But I think most scans are done in a period of a few weeks because pregnancy is not an exact science :)

I had my scan last thursday and was exactly 12 weeks :happydance: SO it should be fine! My friend thought she was 12 weeks but turned out she was only 11+2 and they still did it for her!

i thought i was 12 weeks and the put me back 4 days, so the point of it is to date you and bubs.

My SIL thought she was 12 weeks and turned out to be 9! So they can still see everything and give you a more accurate due date!

I was 9 weeks 6 days! I was gutted it wasnt nearer 12 weeks, but hey...:blush:

Im so glad you asked this question, as my dating scan is booked for when I am 10w6d (so nearly 11 weeks)... I guess they know what they are doing, haha ;)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->